Are you investing in ukraine?

Attached: 1658609305844.webm (853x480, 2.95M)

they'll be in debt for generations from all the interest payments on military aid loans

I wait for the russians to drop a small nuke, then it's a buy.

"give us our money or we let russia slap you around some more"
>slips putin some of the profit under the table to dispose of his old tanks in ukraine

everythings a scam, everyones a scammer. bankers making a killing. everythings corrupt worldwide. to assume anything less then the most paranoid shit you can come up with is just naive.

Checked but you know full well that their debt will simply get deleted.

holy shit the amount of copium.

>paperless
>cashless

We are being sold this shit as if it was good. Do people even understand wha this implies for privacy? Are you going to pay for a hooker with a credit card?

more like investing in weakening EU with war so US can dictate its will freely.

Can you actually short their shitty currency? Is Ukrania even a real country at this point?

there are people that believe shit like this

paperless just implies all the bureaucracy you need to fill out on every interaction with the government or the law will be digital.

the danger with that is corrupt government tampering but you can make it tamper proof with cryptography. make multiple backups of the database with some write-only medium, let people access a copy of all their records online with an encryption key that is known only to them but not the government, shit like that.

as for privacy you can make a cashless private system, see how they do it with monero,tornado and all those sort of things.

Country defaulted on eurobonds and asks 9 bil euro a month to keep it going.

We all know that some people are getting really rich currently.

Just look at the Ukrainian gold reserves. They have 40 something tonnes in 2014. Then some of that disappears during the coup. So they are at 27 tonnes. They hover at that rate till 2022. Then they sell 12 billion worth of gold during the war with Russia.

1 kg of gold is worth ~55 000 USD. 1 tonne is worth 55 000 000. Let's divide 12 billion by 55 million to see how many tons of gold you need. 12 000 000 000 / 55 000 000 = 218.18.

218 seems to be a larger number than 27. I wonder who gave them all that gold to sell and I wonder where that person got all the gold from.

With the amount of resources it has, someone in some way will be "investing" in Ukraine.

>webm
who made this lmaooooo
the average ukrainian can't even afford a used toyota corolla

Attached: laugh_pepe.png (500x913, 227.41K)

cost of living is only 1/10 of the on in usa.
salary is 1/4. ukrainians are rich compared to americans.

My country is a shithole, but it's my shithole. Eat a dick, cunts.

Attached: 1314002703446.jpg (610x640, 64.79K)

America has sent so many billions to Ukraine, I have no doubt it'll be a superpower by 2030

t. never been to ukraine or any eastern euro country for that matter
fair enough

lmao how do you spell deranged, that's not even propaganda anymore. Yeah invest and see it evaporate when Russia leaves you with Kiev and Poland takes Galicia and what you're left with is a bunch of jews dealing with your investment.