God damn it

God damn it.

Attached: 1ae.png (500x600, 358.05K)

peony based. a real family man
unlike his shithead shill brother

isnt there a biracial couple in legends of arceaus too ?

His head is vacant enough for a Pokemon to literally occupy it and speak through him.

But yeah, I can't shit on him. His daughter ditched him and he basically gave me a free house and a bunch of free clothes and items and shit, and I kind of felt like shit because I thought he was going to come along on the adventures with me and we might have some 2v1 battles with legendaries, but instead he just stays in that house and every few minutes goes "...Oh, you already found that without me? ...Oh, you did the quest by yourself? ...Oh, you caught that legendary pokemon?"

Me on the left

It's Kukui all over again!

Attached: Cucked_Demoman.png (800x960, 862.68K)

He looks more like a Pakistani or a hindu Pajeet rather than black.

Didn't expect to like him but he's great

Attached: 85220551_p0.jpg (933x1086, 854.98K)

>His wife is a recolor of an NPC that is dark skinned by default
Haha

He straight up looks black.

Why is it always BMWF?

The first ever black person in Pokemon was in a WMBF relationship.

He does not. He looks more Middle Eastern or especially South Asian than black.

Yeah, Peony is a total hottie. Sadly he's a married man.

At least he got to see the fruits of his labor in summoning Calryx and his steed. And I’m sure to show him every legendary for his Pokédex descriptions. I would’ve loved a Sw/Sh sequel with a regional and national dex written by Peony.

yeah

thats the price of having an American audience. White women and black men are the biggest spenders based US gender demographics.

Attached: snake33-min.png (3513x2189, 1.23M)

cope, nigger

A general rule of thumb is if they’re dark skin + attractive, they’re middle eastern/indian. Attractive black people don't exist.

Cope, spic

Death to Kalos and the art designer of Pokemon X and Y! For some reason the veterans look like Obama and Hillary.
>thats the price of having an American audience. White women and black men are the biggest spenders based US gender demographics.
It has less to do with this and more to do what the ((())) stand for in your image.

you will never be a human

you will never be a woman

Don't care, where's the art of the cute loli?