YOU WERE REPEATEDLY WARNED, BUT YOU IGNORED!!

YOU COMPARED TA WITH ASTROLOGY AND LAUGHED.
NOW WHO'S LAUGHING??
HAHHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Attached: Mumu's Wrecked.png (1078x1496, 233.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbxjTzEbLmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check the volume. It's not there. This is hyper manipulated.

I did and it looks perfectly normal. The volume on this dump was bigger than the last and the buying volume has been nonexistent for a week.

True but still played out.
Made a big fat stack of cash with this short.
Now I am out. We will probably bounce in the coming days.

You act like none of us sold at 40-50-60k and had buy-back orders at 20k and lower. Keep playing the short game, gambler. Your squiggly lines and right guesses will all get lost in a second when you'll be wrong, short or long.

by short game I mean short timeframe, not shorting.

You can say the same thing about the move from 17k. Volume across the board has been disappointing.

>perfectly normal
It's not there. Breakouts need capitulation volume. There is absolutely 0 volume.

Attached: 3F8F417D-75E8-4EC5-B167-9428B94B5CC4.jpg (770x717, 158.94K)

It played out without volume meaning it was done solely by whales. Usually means manipulated barts incoming.
Yeah, it's been whale games nonstop

of course it is kek.

it was pretty much textbook TA 101 this one

Declining volume, mostly red and the only green bars have been CPI fomo pumps. How is this not bearish?

Why would there be volume in a bear market? We'll be crabbing in the 15k-30k for over a year from here on out, no doubt. There's no bullrun in sight.

Breakout trades whether up or down require volume. Low volume = whales can manipulate the ever living shit out of it and bart it. They may or may not bart it this time. The problem is they easily CAN bart this when there is no volume. If they wanted to they could turn this day green in an instant. Low volume markets are untradeable.

We're in a bear market for over 9 months, why would we not be bearish?? We're not even halfway in this bear market, we'll be crabbing at these prices, slightly higher or lower, until everything loses all will to do anything and have one final dump. Maybe by 2024 we'll start seeing a bullmarket forming.

>We're not even halfway in this bear market
This is actually false. Bear markets tend to last 1 year. Recessions tend to last 11 months which would mean it would end in december going by history. This is the red year

Attached: ACC8F340-7E4F-41A3-9FF4-A952C60B826C.jpg (1242x1706, 389.35K)

Bagholder here. 7 figures down.
Anyone who calls TA astrology is a fucking mongoloid and should rope immediately. biggest cope ever to make up for the fact that they are too lazy to try and learn.
Anyway..Give me blood i don’t care I just wanna SLIRP NIGGA.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 91BD51AF-6DF8-479D-BD9C-DB37A4655206.jpg (1055x1325, 1.25M)

How much volume is enough? The 15 min candle shows 700k eth traded, over $1 billion dollars worth alone. I believe same applies to btc.

>the real recession has already started
oh no... oh no no no

Let me put it this way. This 8% dump had similar volume to the .65% dump from yesterday. Does that sound right to you?

>he believed janet yellen and joe biden
Lol

Attached: 6DD602B7-BB38-4952-9416-C2AB241AB6C9.jpg (1242x2208, 265.4K)

CANCEL ALL ORDERS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
CANCEL ALL ORDERS
youtube.com/watch?v=bbxjTzEbLmI

It's not funny.
I exited my trades but I am forced to endure on my long term investments.
This manipulated market makes me sick and is bad for my mental health.

What can we expect and should we be looking out for next?

If this is the low then they have manipulated a higher low and may bart it back up again on a 5 min candle...
If this is the start, a lower target would be 14k.

How do we recognize signs of a bottom or the end of this manipulation?

volume is 100% a scam, the exchanges can 100% lie about it, and the exchanges can 100% show different volumes.

What I look at takes months to flash and I don't share it. Hasn't flashed yet. I don't trade bear markets because barts piss me off.

user please for the safety of yourself and your loved ones STOP WORRYING.

Different exchanges have different order books so of course they have different volume as well.