Game literally doesn't explain why team plasma is in the cold storage

>game literally doesn't explain why team plasma is in the cold storage
>it's literally just there just so there can be a story event for the sake of a story event
ah....so this is the power of the best written pokemon game according to redditors....

Attached: 30.jpg (1024x768, 130.31K)

Weren’t they in the cold storage because Clay already fucked up their plan in Driftveil and they were hiding from him? Is this the new desperate "gotcha" against Unovafags who always seem to win arguments?

GENWAR THREAD NOW

>Clay already fucked up their plan in Driftveil
What plan in Driftveil?

It's cute how far you stretch to shit on Unova.

To cut out it's awesome theme song.

Idk whenever cheren was on screen I mashed A and rolled my eyes

>didn't play the game and demands to be spoonfed the rest of the story
I won't engage in discussion with an individual who either can't follow a thought for three seconds straight or who is intentionally acting obtuse for the sake of pushing some self-convinced agenda.
>inb4 you're just seething because....YOU TYPE FAST OKAY??!!!!

i.e. There was no plan and you're seething that Team Plasma was there for literally no reason

>no one in team plasma knows what a dragonite is
10/10 writing

Attached: woods05.png (256x192, 12.96K)

Team Plasma grunts are retarded klansmen financed and controlled by the (((sages)))

They were in Driftveil to steal pokémon. They got caught by Clay, but escaped and were hiding in the cold storage.

NIGGER GETS BTFO'D BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME IE

>They were in Driftveil to steal pokémon
Why?

>They were in Driftveil to steal pokémon
Fanfiction. The game doesn't say this.

because thats what team plasma does dumbass

Because that's what they do.

One of the very first NPC's you walk past after entering the city says they stole his pokémon.

Why? It literally doesn't benefit them at all. You can't just write an evil team whose entire job is to trick people into thinking they're good and then have them do the same retarded shit as every other evil team. It's shit writing.

Play the game, grunts

>You can't just write an evil team whose entire job is to trick people into thinking they're good and then have them do the same retarded shit as every other evil team
You have just described any political party and environmental NGOs perfectly, user.

Ghetsis wants to trick people into thinking he's good. The other Sages order their underlings to steal pokémon.

Political parties commit crimes in public that ruin their entire reputation and kills their chances of getting elected?

>no you see, instead of the bad guys being smart and creating a positive public persona they can hide behind, they should loudly announce how evil they are at every possible opportunity like team rocket

>The other Sages order their underlings to steal pokémon.
Why? And why does Ghetsis keep incompetent Sages around? Am I meant to think Ghetsis is incompetent too?

Wait so op was actually right

Yes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-142730_Chrome.jpg (1080x819, 338.42K)