Untitled

Attached: IMG_0765.jpg (768x840, 64.47K)

The anime is never consistent with the gmes or even itself

As annoying Irisfags tend to be, they have a point, I’m starting to see that Cynthia didn’t deserve to win.

What is the problem here? Cynthia knew Milotic was KO'd and even thanked it for taking out two Pokémon before falling.

Bros how could this happen

I'm shaking crying cutting myself in shambles I just shaved half my head too and I don't even know why I can't believe someone would say something like this I can't think straight

#whitewomenareoverparty

what good would it do to panic? am i supposed to see that as contempt?

None of them are annoying. They're on the correct side of history.

What happens ? I do not watch the ashnime

then why do you care? fuck off

That's just being professional. No use breaking down and crying over a pokemon fainting. That's how a champion should behave.

cynthia didnt have a mental breakdown in the middle of a gladiator battle when her favorite fish got whacked. that means shes abusive.

I only care about Shirona since I stopped the ashnime at S13

She's a cold-hearted bitch. Pretty sure she would have started shooting the stadium if she had lost as every "composed" whitoid does.

i doubt it. cynthia has a lot more to lose than some dime a dozen mk ultra sleeper agent

She's fictional-Japanese. Hair is just blonde for aesthetics.

kekaroo

Anime cynthia is cold and heartless

i think the problem is that it feels like it's very conflicting with the way she's been portrayed, she cares deeply for pokemon so having her just stand there posing to look badass while her pokemon is knocked out feels very cold

>Iriskekes STILL coping over this
She is instilling terror and fear into her enemy.

>Literally one second later
Kill yourself falseflagging Irispedo.
You lost.
Keep crying FOREVER.

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Pocket_Monsters_(2019)_117_(1080p)_[0CFE9F07].mkv_snapshot_12.09.704.jpg (1920x1080, 263.97K)