ENS is on the front page of yahoofinance and you're still bearish?

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/crypto-eth-domain-names-gold-rush-web3-paris-hilton-131225177.html

Attached: kevin.png (429x380, 29.19K)

Dude, that's bearish as fuck

One of the clownest parts of clown world is that I have spent multiple years and blood, sweat and tears accumulating a retirement LINK stack, and in the last couple of months I have accumulated ENS grails that will arguably be worth even more than that. I think I could lose every single crypto token I hold and still win on ENS domains alone.
A massive wave of prepunks just expired as well, and it was like sharks finding a massive school of tuna. Some absolute grails in there. smartcontracts.eth, salesman.eth, chancellor.eth. Moves were made in the last week that will straight up retire patient holders.

so should I wait with these?

Attached: ens.png (390x920, 50.27K)

Triply pures are a weird kind of niche, but a whale went through about a month ago and bought every triple pure face up to 10ETH. One of those markets that seems to have little bursts of hype, and if one came at the right time you could do well.
I don't think it's holds a candle to grail words and 3 digits though. onlinepoker.eth was the other one that just came through in the recent expirations, that's a 100ETH sale right away.

nobody is buying your fucking poopoo peepee emoji domain get over it nerds

Whats the best market to sell them at? Opensea?

list them on OS, ens vision and looksrare

Thank You fren

Be prepared to wait a long time. I waited for months and months and then in one day a whale came through and bought tons of them

>ENS still not attending SmartCon
bearish

feels good to be decoupled from shitty market conditions, doesn't it? ENS bullrun has been going since April and it's showing no signs of slowing down

>yahoofinance
who is there left to buy my bags

reddit, Any Forums and SOL maxis in denial

Ens domain are illiquid as shit, literally just got money laundering. I can’t even sell any of my domain

I have multiple >1ETH offers a day on every single one of my 4 digit domains.

I have pretty good domains name, those pure emoji. But 1 eth is pathetic because I spend way more during the peak for gas, so I wouldn’t want to sell for those price

Attached: 45D841AF-DD24-4408-98CD-F6EABBB5A8B3.png (800x682, 162.46K)

wowie a whole ETH??
that's a thousand buckaroos or so!!

Cope.

How to set up notifications for WETH offers?

I already got many offers I wasn't even aware of which expired long ago, want to avoid that

>A domain name system no one will care about or resolve out of the box.
This is about as dumb as yurope's alternative root name servers. ICANN is king.