How would pokemon trainers enjoy their honeymoon?

How would pokemon trainers enjoy their honeymoon?
>pic unrelated

Attached: honeymoon time.png (1064x264, 30.9K)

Is he just mad that he can't enjoy his marriage and honeymoon with his wife because he needs to stay glued to the computer watching Kaka's twitter?

Said the man who posted the entire gen 5 dex to site until nintendo told him off

BASED KAKA!

This is exactly it. Instead of fucking his ape wife, he's bracing for something fucked up to leak about the game so he can vigorously defend Masuda-sama's honor in Twitter

LOL

Meanwhile, somewhere, in a hotel suite, the bride, wearing a Celebi costume, is waiting to make babies.

holy kek this might actually be it

It's already been confirmed that all the stuff kaka has been posting is fake, is he still falling for the meme? lol

His wife is 10x better looking than him

Who the fuck is perro caca

This fucking loser got married?

honeymooning with your pokemon in poke pelago!

"All surprised are gone" you didn't have to read them cunt

>Joe, you told me this would stop once we got married!
>You don't understand - Dunsparce...Dunsparce!!!
>It's a shitmon, Joe, it's probably not even real! Look here, at my pussy! It's real!
>Shut the fuck up for once in your life, woman! Some things are more important than your slobbering crotch!

Joe is honestly handsome as fuck and he lost weight recently for his wedding which makes his naturally manly features even more apparent.

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-180247_Chrome.jpg (705x1022, 346.28K)

Stop being gay.

>you will never be this happy

Attached: E6gG85TXMAI5pr8.jpg (1200x812, 295.81K)

>you will never be this cringe
Well, maybe a few of us will.

You mean the kids in the back making fun of the freaks?

Why would she cover her mouth, while wearing a mask?

She looks like shes facepalming instead of looking shocked

Is it strange that I don't really care about pokemon leaking at all. If this were any other JRPG, i'd probably be kind of upset, but with pokemon I feel nothing...

Wiping away tears you retards
>love ball
Cute

Do americans really?

I wouldn't be happy marrying this thing

They are mexicans, I think.