Best villain in pokemon

>only villain with a real purpose instead of "muh world domination", "muh im depressed" or batshit crazy schizo episodes
>is an elegant, civilized white ginger chad
>helped humanity the most until he realized how vicious, weak and corrupted they became
>simply wants to keep the world pure from weakness and degeneracy by enforcing natural selection
>loves pokemon
>should have won

Nobody compares to him.

Attached: Lysandre_Key_Stone.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

they portrayed his motif better on the anime. It works with our real world but the pokemon world is always portrayed as idillic.

I still think its one of the most compeling villains because he has understood a enourmous fault in humanity yet wants to cling to the hope that the select individuals he chose wont have these faults.

I still think the moment he leaves you to dedice if the weapon is activated or not is a great character moment since he actually wants to give you a chance, your willingness to stop him and the respect he has built for you has slowly eroded his determination.

>only villain with a real purpose instead of "muh world domination", "muh im depressed" or batshit crazy schizo episodes
his motivation is literally "I want world domination because I'm depressed and a batshit crazy schizo"
>is an elegant, civilized white ginger chad
so are most pokemon villains except for the ginger part
>helped humanity the most until he realized how vicious, weak and corrupted they became
his flagship invention is just the xtransceiver but worse
>simply wants to keep the world pure from weakness and degeneracy by enforcing natural selection
nothing natural about wiping every pokemon from existence using a manmade weapon
>loves pokemon
which is why he wants to kill them all
>should have won
no

>his motivation is literally "I want world domination
His motivation has nothing to do with world domination. Pay attention to the game next time.

His motivation was hating poor people.

Yes, but who knows how he would've been in a Pokemon Z. In the games, you really have to think about the metaphors he brings with the megaevolutions. He says the world is losing its beauty and should go back, similarly to how Pokemon become corrupted by overflowing unnatural power and anger when they megaevolve.

I don't think the Pokemon world is protracted as idillic, I just think the real dark nature of it is hidden to the surface (like in the real world, though again). If you analyze the lore and current state of things, it's a really sad universe the one Arceus created.
First and foremost, the PokeBalls of course, and the enslavement of Pokemon. That's a theme they treated in the franchise and never solved, because the only way to solve it is to remove PokeBalls and that won't happen easily. Humans are basically already an unnatural deviation from the normal creatures of the pokemon dimension because they don't have elemental powers. Similar to how humans irl detached from nature and forgot all of it.

The fact Team flare let's you choose if to intervene or not, in more than 1 occasion, is actually really cool and I wish you could choose not to stop them.

He's the most realistic villain, he's basically a Nazi / Communist

Lysandre wants to wipe every living being from the planet, except those who paid to be in Team Flare. He is the leader of Team Flare. As such, if his goal is to be the leader of the only people left on the planet, he wants world domination. You're just an idiot and fell for the sugarcoating of a villain from a kids' game

He cares about maintaining the beauty of the world, not leading it.

Not sure this is a bait Gen 6 hating thread or OP is a genuine retard genuinely believe that Lysandre is the best villain

Attached: DjhiaFx.gif (450x360, 223.91K)

Based. Normally, poor people are evil and weak, and they'd do anything for their own gain. Lysandre even did charity for them. If he thinks they must die, then he's right

Pokemon would be better dead than in the state they're in. Regardless, to extinguish all pokemon seems unlikely and there'd be ways to revive them too, with the ultimate weapon itself like AZ did or by other means (like they do with fossils).
It's a sacrifice to be made when there's no other option, he's euthanizing pokemon from their horrible slave life

Well he already had world domination, to be fair, but the difference with "muh mafia, muh world domination" is that he doesn't want slaves to carry, feed and command as he keeps on currupting them and the world around him. That's the strategy of jews like Ghetsis. He simply wants a perfect world. Obviously he'd be the leader, like he already was in society, because he's the alpha.

No. This is the real best villain in Pokémon.

>cute punk chick
>only motivation is being a horny fangirl for her boss's sister
>will do everything in her power to help her girlcrush win and hinder her opponents

Attached: Marnie's Fangirl.png (521x516, 109.88K)

I forgot these trannies even existed. Easily the least memorable villain team.

He seems awesome until you realize you can just join team flare by paying a shitload of money. Great selection of "pure individuals". Also the games perfectly portray that hes frustration turened him batshit crazy.

Attached: flawless logic.png (750x916, 1.67M)

>muh villain was the good guy
yeah yeah go vote for drumpf the israelite

Trump won

Attached: Another beautiful day on deviantart Trump.jpg (856x934, 88.01K)

>Team Flare does shit that makes no sense like trying to get fossils for no reason
>Fights you like 3 times in quick succession where the only difference is two levels
>Reasoning is retarded because the Pokemon world is effectively a utopia outside of small instances like the Eevee sidequest in Sun and Moon
Yeah, no.
CHADsis beating the shit out of children even though he only has one arm that actually works is way more based than Lysandre.

>selling rare materials to fund his organization is "no reason"
>TEAM PLASMA GATHERING IN THE COLD STORAGE FOR LITERALLY NO REASON IS GOOD THO
Yeah, no.

>>selling rare materials to fund his organization is "no reason"
fossils only sell for the equivalent of 5 bucks, it'd be like if the mafia raided my garbage for aluminum cans to recycle for funding.

>fossils only sell for the equivalent of 5 bucks
Not to collectors.

Weren’t they in the cold storage because Clay already fucked up their plan in Driftveil and they were hiding from him?