Got fired today. A classic roastie tale hardly worth telling

Got fired today. A classic roastie tale hardly worth telling.

Where's the comfy remote jobs at?

Attached: 1654058678730.png (600x497, 149.94K)

Learn to code

Recession means less jobs retard - especially in IT.

Guess we're not in a recession then. Unemployment is dropping.

Which means they need to squeeze the economy harder

>A classic roastie tale hardly worth telling.
Tell it anyway, fag
HS grads going straight to NEETing arent factored into the work force

>Tell it anyway, fag
He 100% acted like an autistic sperg

Are you pajeet? Its not worth to learn every year new language and every month new framework out of tens of thousands of them. Fuck you. Suck a dick.

> Where's the comfy remote jobs at?
I’ll tell you as soon as I got my own comfy remote job… I just got fired as well

LinkedIn

I already know that, I want details

Become a millionaire.

I know 1 language and 1 framework. I make 150k a year. Fully remote. If you constantly having to learn new tech it's because you don't know any current tech well enough to be useful.

If only I cashed out last year. I could have retired for a decade.

Attached: 3D259371-4000-494B-8A79-FDCCCB13EB84.jpg (225x225, 3.8K)

Well first off what did you do for work, whats your income range expected, and do you have any skills. You can work an easy in person job that can make tons in sales for example. Consider working in the solar buisness if you have sales experience. Rep's make upward of 70k for literally just shooting the shit with home owners about getting borderline free solar panels from gov't funding.

ouch

>Learn to code
lol
Your not getting a job unless you have a 4 year degree and 10 years experience it doesn't matter how many languages you know
>just go back to college and fill more zionist coffers with college debt
then when you get out out you can compete with jeets who will code for $2/hr in an H1-B slave system or risk getting booted from the country.

which is best?
please (private message me) i won't make fun of you like these dumb anons.
trying to change my life around

>less
fewer. who's the retard now?

Learn to code or learn to hack. Also Polygon is hiring. Might be a good opportunity if you know your web3

>4 year degree and 10 ye
say that you have that, problem solved, dumbass. literal retard monkey equation that needs to be answered for the "chosen" race. im glad we have it warm and cozy down here