IMAGINE BEING AN ASHFAG KEK

IMAGINE BEING AN ASHFAG KEK

Attached: Capture.png (1005x782, 700.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_6f6DWp7Nk
twitter.com/WonronValentine/status/1549354685228011525
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, you were saying?

Attached: Winner.png (1136x852, 777.9K)

>child doubts his ability to make it to the top

color me a fucking bright shade of OP IS A COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

I see the cope has already started

literally nobody likes Ash except pedos who are into gay shota

Being champion of the Alola league is like being valedictorian at an inner city school.

Attached: peak alola combat.jpg (540x304, 33.7K)

It's a typical Fiction trope for the main character to doubt becoming victorious only to regain confidence and then win in the end. This isn't rocket science people.

It's literally a lighthearted sad track. I thought it meant nothing until I listened to it. I'm still on the fence about it, however, I'm struggling to see where this would be used outside of Ash losing. It's not even a song that should be played when Ash is backed into a corner.

Much better thayt Misty´s song
youtube.com/watch?v=9_6f6DWp7Nk

>A song showing Ash's feelings that he can't even reach the top of the Championship
>This somehow means he'll win
Literally what is this delusional shit. Listen to the song, maybe it'll help you twitter.com/WonronValentine/status/1549354685228011525

>winning a tournament full of magikarps and pyukumyuku proves that he is stronk

Doesn't mean that he'll win nor that he'll lose. You are so desperate for validation, you grasp at straws.

Based, Alola ashnime was so based

It would be pretty retarded to make him lose. The Kalos loss was a PR nightmare. Now imagine that x10 due to the growth of social media and the stakes being much higher.

The anime has been consistently losing rating loss after loss, with this season being the one exception (because there was no loss in Alola).

Will they really throw it all away for the sake of keeping the writing realistic? (Realistically, Ash shouldn't win, but then again he shouldn't win against Cynthia or Steven either)

This, and self-insert schizos

there's NO way they're having Leon lose, he's been the most popular pokemon character in Japan for a while

Winning the Alola league is like winning an african strongman contest. It got 0 value

Would they have the balls to have Ash lose after giving him a pity league and the Kalos fiasco?

It would be great because Alola will win as it is the only region where Ash won the big tournament.

Leon loses in the game to every kid that completes the game. Why is Ash somehow supposed to be different?

I hope Leon wins just so it can show by proxy that Leon is stronger than Shithia.