You have 5 seconds to explain why Body Press isn’t your favorite Fighting type move

You have 5 seconds to explain why Body Press isn’t your favorite Fighting type move

Attached: B680EBC5-45DE-4E27-8331-F65B5636F783.jpg (600x600, 234.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/pokemon-sfx-gen-6-attack-moves-xy-oras/Sacred%20Sword.mp3
downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/pokemon-sfx-gen-3-attack-moves-rse-fr-lg/Superpower.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well i like the longevity move best Drain Punch but Body Press has it moments Regi, Carbink & Diancie can reach terribly hard hitting levels with it.

Because I like sacred sword more

Gen3 super power animation

Because Counter exists. Nothing beats watching somebody sure to take your mon out only to eat double damage and most likely be OHKOd in the same turn. Bonus points for focus sash/sturdy and using weaker mons to pull it off.

Attached: Jigglypuff.full.2157000.jpg (542x600, 76.73K)

I'm not a stallfag.

I will match your counter with mirror coat

Attached: wob.png (1280x720, 323.32K)

Bulk Up is more useful for me

Because METEOR ASSAULT is a thing.

Attached: meteor assault.jpg (1300x720, 90.57K)

it makes me think of mating press and then I imagine pokemon mating pressing me and that makes me horny and therefore it's unhealthy for the move to be on screen because I will have prolonged bonerism

>tfw no rock or ground type body press equivalent that's an exclusive move for the Onix line

>fighting type move
Typical illiterate wobbufag.

because close combat is cooler

It's my favourite Fighting move.
Actually fuck nevermind Sacred Sword exists.
>downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/pokemon-sfx-gen-6-attack-moves-xy-oras/Sacred%20Sword.mp3

Counterpoint: Superpower
>downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/pokemon-sfx-gen-3-attack-moves-rse-fr-lg/Superpower.mp3

No one is downloading any of your shit, dumbass.

I don't care about moves.

Then why do you play pokemon?

Because its power doesn't increase if you have the fur coat ability.

This

You stupid?

I prefer Hidden Power