Why are gimmicks bad?

Why are gimmicks bad?

Attached: 1640849818889.png (483x470, 219.07K)

Because they focus more on putting CHARIZARD on a pedestal and making it even more broken than it already was instead of world building or game balance.

because I don't actually play pokemon games and my autism is ruined when I can't daydream about mechanics staying in every game forever

They aren't.
What's bad is the way GameFr*ck tosses them out after a single generation without expanding on them, or fixing what people dislike about them.

Because rather than spend time on good, quality features to improve the franchise as a whole, their (rather limited) development time is wasted on shity, halfbaked gimmicks that will only be around for the gen they're introduced in.

lmao like fucking clockwork

How many gen 1 pokemon had a mega?
How many gen 1 pokemon had alola forms?
How many gen 1 pokemon had gmax forms?
How many gen 1 pokemon had exclusive z moves?

Its all just gen 1 pandering and i fucking hate it. i hate it so much.

Attached: e6c.png (1000x902, 10.4K)

Never said they needed to be in every game, but feel free to pretend like I'm your boogeyman if it makes you feel better.

>responding to braindead coomers

why does it matter if it's a gen 1 pokemon?

Just don't use them? You're not some kind of competitive autist, right?

>no megas
>no forms
He is forgotten. also if that leak about the no gender nido is real im gonna kill myself.

Attached: DsrFHL9UcAA4bLM.jpg (1200x954, 229.51K)

Jealous you favorite gen is too irrelevant to get any of that garbage? Lmao

Well if all of these leaks are true then Charizard won’t be in Gen 9 at all

Not bad, but they haven't added lasting depth to the combat system. Because they've been removed, the core gameplay is basically unchanged since DP.

Attached: 4ef388f20dd129f3d00266195e6509d9.jpg (800x914, 87.18K)

>still SEETHING over chadizard

He's not gonna be in GEN 9 OK???
You can calm down now!

even in the games theyre in they add very little depth to the gameplay

They're good, but pokemon needs an entire revolution of battle system. That way they gimmicks would also feel less cheesy

dynamax does

The need to add lasting mechanics. I honestly wish they focused on breeding,berries, encounters and expand upon them more.

>heh because I said x thing before, you can't say x thing

A surefire way to show that you're a little bitch with nothing to argue.