What is the comfiest region and why is it Alola?

What is the comfiest region and why is it Alola?

Attached: Alola.jpg (1280x905, 257.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_MT9q54MGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why weren't there any water routes?

It's alola because it actually has world building
it's not my favorite though

Comfy? Alola has way too many cutscenes to be considered "comfy."

Attached: Lillie.webm (840x720, 2.92M)

IGN's review that blew up because of "too much water"

Attached: yeah.jpg (680x673, 58.1K)

There's a middle ground between all water and no water.

gamefreak doesn't know that

Stop talking about games you haven't played, or at least take a quick look at the map so you can stop posting blatant misinformation.

>blatant misinformation.
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know the experts bestowed the science upon us and snopes factchecked my dangerous opinion.

Pokemon Sun and Moon: The Movie (All Cutscenes) 6:10:06
youtube.com/watch?v=r_MT9q54MGY

The city feels like 5 star resort
The whole challenge thing gives a summer break vibes
It's really amazing

I'm so fucking happy that there's no water route. Excessive sailing would have spoiled the game.

Finally this is a real pokemon story

You don't need an expert to look at the map and clearly see that there is a ton of exploration in the game. The only way to think Alola is just a tiny straight line is to intentionally avoid ever looking for proof.

There were, they just didn't have a lot of water because objectively big water routes are boring and a bunch of nothing. In old games you do 300 squares of water encountering 60 wild mons just to find an elisir.

I liked that instead it had small water areas with more interesting stuff than an entire water route, a water boss, sharpedo that breaks the stupid water rocks

"noooo with my story in a pokemon game lasts 6 hours, it should last minimum 2 minutes!!!!!!!!"

It is Alola because you can sniff all the loli's beds.

I honestly like that you don't have to navigate all the nothingness between islands like you would have to in other games.
Even when I don't feel like fast travelling, doing the Mantine minigame and getting BP is far more entertaining and rewarding than just holding a direction for five minutes and running into a thousand Tentacool.

Luv Alola
Luv the story
Luv the characters
Luv the Alolan Pokémon and their regional variants
Luv Rotomdex and luv being best friends with it the entire journey
Luv Poké Pelago
Ate Nebby in the bag
Luv female skull grunt

Simple as

Kalos, honestly. Maybe not Kalos itself, but the idea of Kalos. There were many routes where the art direction was nice, but TPCi refused to give them the time and budget to flesh it all out, plus its gamefreak

do any humans even make video games? middle ground is one of the first concepts children learn

As someone who lives in a real tropical island, Sinnoh.

Alola is a good vacation spot but living in an eternal summer, constantly sweaty, getting sun burnt easily, the constant influx of tourists who keep fucking up the land slowly, pretty much only gringos would think Alola is the comfiest.