What is the comfiest Pokemon game?

What is the comfiest Pokemon game?

Attached: comfymon.jpg (900x500, 280.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUCkm5_sWtw
youtube.com/watch?v=aWtihz2U6UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AfEhZiT98Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=x26cnPDZ6Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Main games: RSE, FRLG, DPPt, HGSS, BW and B2W2 i rate them based on how good the soundtrack is

SM. Alola is peak comfy.

RBY & GSC
the pre-TPC days

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time/Space/Sky

Ultra sun and moon

Unironically? X/Y

Attached: lumiose_city_scene[1].jpg (1280x880, 383.15K)

Kalos is a pretty comfy region. Shame it never got expanded with Z.

Attached: Z.jpg (394x360, 41.39K)

Rated by comfiness

2>6>1=7>3>4=5

Mystery Dungeon Darkness/Time
Maybe Infinity too? It's been awhile since I played, don't recall much of the story.

Attached: j0917.png (1036x1159, 1.08M)

Any reasons for that order?

2 and 6 are at the top for having some of the best overall theming across the region. (Alola would be higher if the islands weren't so clunky and railroaded.)

1 and 7 are next because they are both fairly nice regions overall, but don't feel atmospheric all that much. (again, alola is all about the beautiful Hawaiian weather and skyboxes, but the camera aims you at the ground the entire time.)

3 is next, where it has a TON of comfy and memorable areas, but is annoying to navigate.

4 and 5 are last for being least memorable and having terribly forgettable locales. (who fucking remembers half the towns in either region? Most are ugly or poorly implemented)

And just realized I forgot Galar!
It would be about even with 3. Balonlea, Wild area, camping are all top-tier comfy, but otherwise there isn't a whole lot. They certainly did a better job than Alola with showcasing the world, but it feels kind of empty.

I put more hours into XY and Emerald than I have for any Pokémon game ever. You really had to be there for XY launch window. It was the best time to be a Pokémon fan.

How would you describe 2nd gen's 'theming'?

It leans pretty heavily on Japanese traditional culture and its importance and reverence in a modern setting.

platinum.

Kalos was the first game where you could have a seat on a comfy couch and enjoy to the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUCkm5_sWtw

Attached: Couch.png (399x239, 88.02K)

The kalos ost is genuinely the best in the series.

Snap, Hey You Pikachu and Channel, PMD Explorers and GtI

Kalos had so much SOUL. XY remake fucking when? They should just skip the BW remakes so we can get the XY remakes sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWtihz2U6UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AfEhZiT98Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=x26cnPDZ6Y8

REMEMBER
LISTEN AND REMEMBER

Attached: fi4sr7101c551[1].jpg (500x391, 30.02K)