What is your team in S/V?

What is your team in S/V?

Attached: Sem título.png (1916x1548, 2.77M)

Just the duck and the spider for me, thanks.

Ixotoxic
Nebulice
Florges
Malalanche
Quioterra
Mudsdale

I usually use like 2 or 3 new mons and some older gen ones.
I pick Samurai, Pawniard and vampire jigglypuff

>potentially cat
That's it, I'mma wait for the official reveals, as there was shit described in both 7 and 8's leak season I didn't like described until shown off so I'll wait and build my team as I see it appear in SV.

Someone should ask him what Ground-types there are in the new dex. Except the earthworm none of these really strike "ground-type" to me.

Attached: 1553259975704.png (601x565, 85.96K)

There is a new phanpy evo

Attached: svteam.png (1550x650, 383.41K)

aren’t you tired of posting this on every thread

Onix & Steelix are technically earthworms, although it's obviously a brand new line

Lechonc Evo

Fuecoco is the only one so far, and I plan on keeping him unevolved. If the Primeape evo looks good I will definitely use it because I've always loved Primeape, but I haven't cared for the new cross gen evos lately.

Attached: teamsv.png (1440x463, 297.53K)

>Quaxly3
>Smoliv or Cactusmon Evo
>Pawmi3
>Past Jigglypuff
>Wooper
>Farigiraf

Maractus
Loli hammer fairy
Green cat 3rd evo
Blue bara dragon legendary

hacked in Lv 100s i find on wonder trade or whatever they call it now

Majorly out of date. We’re not clear on whether Lechonk is split or gender differences, Pawmi and Smoliv are both 3-stagers, and apparently it’s a Bisharp evo, not a Pawniard one.

'Sea to land' is going to be Seel. It's going to be one of his blatantly obvious riddles that people overthink. He would've just said water or ocean otherwise.

I just want more dog/wolf mons. The Lycanrocs were kinda underwhelming and the Sword/Shield Legends had pretty poor designs overall IMO.
I'm hoping for an Iberian Wolf or maybe some sort of werewolf.

Attached: 9d75fb7543154672558601ba12135fa2-4217044929.jpg (1150x822, 132.58K)

Ghost puppy

Pawmi and Smoliv are confirmed 3 stagers