Imagine ever believing in the Chinese Zodiac theory

>Imagine ever believing in the Chinese Zodiac theory

How good it feels Fuecoco utterly rekted any cucks who believed that shit

Attached: pokejungle.png (1200x675, 1.07M)

I don't understand the investment people have in either believing this or hating it

>king of serpents
>"nuuuuuuuu, it NEEDS to be 100% EACT or it doesn't count"
9 Gens. One utter constant. 12 years of watching denialfags melt down over it.

Pokemon attracts a lot of autists, and autists love patterns.

It will have an arceus hisuen version to fit that ,COPIUM

Watch zodiactards go full clown mode and start saying it counts as a chicken just because it has a spectral bird on its head.

Attached: 946820F3-0770-4B47-91AD-38E89728098A.jpg (800x535, 92.68K)

>he thinks you need to be an animal on the zodiac to fit on the zodiac

Attached: fuecoco on the zodiac.png (1832x1016, 1.03M)

Zodiacchads understand the reference autist. We don't need it to be a xerox-clone to understand or accept it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 13-58-00 Basilisk - Wikipedia.png (1903x899, 1.46M)

the only evidence that the "bird hair" on fuecoco3 is a rooster comes from interpreting khu's hints very literally
a more likely candidate would be the sacred ibis
>On Central Island in Lake Turkana sacred ibises were noted to incidentally eat Nile crocodile eggs excavated by Nile monitors.

Attached: sacred ibis.jpg (1280x853, 122.94K)

And how does that change anything? It's still a bird incubated and hatched by a reptile which references the basilisk legend.
This is what I meant by "it doesn't need to be an exact Xerox-copy for people to get it", just as the canid is a viable substitution even if it's not "correct", because the people playing with the references are far more versed in them than some fuckwit weeb who only discovered this as a thing when she found 4chins and as "muh mum's doge/bipedal doge" was too on-the-nose (and possibly superfluous with Arcanine). Same as them not giving G-Rapidash wings to potentially make the horse starter a winged horse and put a better use of the thing instead of a regional form of a forgotten Gen 1 shitmon.

>it's still [vague thing] hatched by [vague thing] which references my fanfic
nah

Fuecoco is a horse, watch its evolution

The fact that the jokes ITT blend in perfectly with the actual attempts at zodiacal believers coping should tell you something about how far they're stretching

did you read my post at all?
the sacred ibis is known to eat crocodile eggs
stage 2 supposedly has a fire egg on its head
the rest of this is just speculation, but it's possible an ibis-esque bird comes to eat the egg, killing the croc inside (thus possibly explaining the supposed fire/ghost typing of fuecoco3)

Don't worry, no one had any doubts about you pushing new schizophrenic stretches. We are just laughing at you.

Attached: 1658192257669614.png (1200x960, 167.15K)

Based OP. Screenshoting this thread for future keking

Attached: 1658026106054.png (711x619, 192.28K)

Why not make this thread when the final stage is known?

> Crocodiles are the king of serpents
WHAT!?

most convincing, least retarded theory i've ever heard from zodiackeks

Crocodiles are literally just snakes with legs. Fucking retards.