Evo has a signature move that revives fainted Pokemon

>evo has a signature move that revives fainted Pokemon

This fuck is going to be on everyone's team

Attached: Pawmi.png (1280x1280, 979.39K)

So a better/worse Healing wish based on how it's designed?

>>frail slow mixed attacker, with one gimmick move

Did Kaka say this? Sounds extremely based.

Useless in-game because you can just buy revives
Useless in meta because you just know it's going to be a sub 500 BST shitmon whose gimmick move won't really justify it taking up a slot.
feel free to screencap this in the event I'm completely wrong so you can make fun of me

It’s a 3-stager, so I don’t think you’re 100% going to be wrong (and even if you aren’t, the stats could be shit)

fog/spin hazards in singles, then send it out with a sash. free revive.

follow me/rage powder with a partner in doubles. free revive.

if it's true it will be more used than incineroar.

Will it be a max revive or just a standard revive? Won't be used if its the latter.

You fuckers have been saying this shit for years every time new signature move/ability is revealed, give it a rest already

It's gonna be another Failinks. A shitmon with an overhyped gimmick move people cream themselves over and then forget immediately the day after launch.

A good thing too because the evo is horrendous. It ruined everything with its lanky beanbag body that looks retarded.

Banned to Ubers for sure.

Remember when it took you 10 turns to kill that Ferrothorn? Yeah, well now your opponent has Ferrothorn twice. He'll essentially function as a double of whatever your opponent's most annoying Pokemon is.

this is the lowest non regional bug BST. ironically Azu has Huge Power, another broken ability it will most likley have stats like this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-20 1.15.24 AM.png (671x502, 256.72K)

Full HP or only half?

reviving a full mon AND keeping the mon that reivived it is much better than boosting all your stats by one and being trapped in battle

>smogshitters already thinking about bans before even knowing anything about its mechanics
Incredibly pathetic

>it's going to be a sub 500 BST shitmon whose gimmick move won't really justify it taking up a slot.
The thing is, if it can fully revive an ally, it doesn't matter if it's a worthless shitmon. You can functionally have 2 of the same Pokemon on your team.
Species clause exists for a reason.

You guys know focus sash exist right?

can't it just run focus sash

>believing fake leaks
ngmi

>not believing based Kaka
ngmi