As much as I hate validating cynthiafags I kind of want Ash to lose to her

As much as I hate validating cynthiafags I kind of want Ash to lose to her.

>Ash does well against Cynthia at first but gets annihilated by M-Garchomp
>Ash realizes that despite how far he's come still a world of difference between him and Cynthia/Leon and still has a lot of room to grow
>leaves JN team with Cerise and starts over again in Pokespain to accumulate more new experiences and continue to grow

This wouldn't work if he lost to Leon instead because then he'd still be second best which is way too close to the finish line to make Ash opt for another fresh start.

Attached: ourboi.png (1336x744, 902.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThePokeRaf/status/1549650661549215745
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, Cynthia needs to defeat trAsh and then Leon the paki. The Aryan sinnohian race shines again

That sounds retarded. Never post again.

kys faggot
y tho

That makes sense, considering that she's a grown-ass woman who's been training pokemon her whole life and he's a ten-year-old

No the last battle has to be between Leon and Ash, they're essentially each other's doppelgangers. It'd be like if Ash and Ritche never fought during the Indigo League. (ignore the fact that the Ash/Ritchie fight as a disappointing shitshow)

In the pokémon world, 10 year old trainers can and will beat experienced champions

The anime OP, the same one that plays every episode literally foreshadows the Leon v Ash match. There is ZERO chance Cynthia is beating Ash.
Ash will rob her virginity and then face off against Leon

Let's not forget Ash promised his mom he'd win the Kalos league and we all know how that went.

I hate Ash so fucking much

Too bad. He will forever be the second most recognizable face of the franchise after Pikachu. Ash IS Pokemon.

Attached: 1483776691043.png (1280x720, 473.3K)

Suck his dick why don't ya, AshFaggot

>Will never draw as many dimes as Pikachu do
Ashitterpedos...we got too cocky

What are you on about? No one is saying he's gonna beat Leon. Thats a toss up, it could go either way.
What IS being said is that Steven and Cynthia will both get torn to a million pieces by CHADtoshi. Neither of them stand a chance.

>Ash does well against Cynthia at first but gets annihilated by M-Garchomp
Why would he?
Ash beat Iris's Haxorus which was shown to be equal to base Garchomp. Ash is a significantly more powerful trainer than Iris.
He can handle Mega Garchomp, even if restricted to one gimmick. His team would be banned on Smogon.

So you want Ash to lose just drag his story out a little more? Christ, Ashfags really are the worst.

Ashnime is a big mistake. Real Ash should ended long time ago.

>he's a ten-year-old
He's been ten year old for what, six in-universe years already? You can't really pull a "novice" card here.

>which was shown to be equal to base Garchomp
lol

Ash losing would just be another maintaining of the status quo, which anime staff and fans alike have been wanting to get AWAY from for the longest time.
Given Ash's plot armour in the current season (he literally only loses when plot demands it) they clearly don't want him to be some little bitch boi and after 25 years of him, clearly the fans want him to succeed to.
All this is gonna do is take us back to the era of Ash the eternal loser. Personally I'll take Gary Stu Ketchum over Jobber from Pallet Town any day.
Also 10 year olds surpass people with decades of experience in Pokemon all the time, why would it be surprising for this to be the case in the anime?

twitter.com/ThePokeRaf/status/1549650661549215745
LOL