I am so tired of living this life in a industrialised society. I am a god damn fucking ape, not a store clerk...

I am so tired of living this life in a industrialised society. I am a god damn fucking ape, not a store clerk. I want to conquer and fuck, not serve customers. I know that with the industrialisation both life expectancy as well as wealth exploded for the average worker, but somehow here I am bored out of my mind feeling robbed of the adventure that should be life. Instead I watch godforsaken technocratic cunts in the government plan my life for me based on bs statistics and their longing 'to be a gurl' ...
I am not a cog in a machine, I am a cell in a super organism that desperately longs to become cancer. Fuck you jannies. This is biz related. Cancer is good business.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 01.59.38.png (797x289, 49.94K)

>I want to conquer and fuck, not serve customers.
Well, you have been conquered (and fucked) by other ape men. They are having their adventure. In the ape world, the strong (them) conquer and fuck the weak (you).

The secret, user, is simple. You are free.

yes, risk-adjusted returns are such an adventure. i bet they are screaming with joy at their bullshit life filled with erectile dysfunction, ungrateful children and mindless materialism.
the only one who does the fucking is the super organism.

Attached: 1658534099731970.jpg (640x640, 35.21K)

checked
fpbp
this realization means you get a choice. choose wisely.

Attached: 1657572653441.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

The people at the top are coordinated, ruthless, take great care of their kids, believe in teamwork, and are also not materialists.

The fantasy of competent associates and peers.

Keep believing the theater of buffoonery. Meanwhile, game is being run.

ah huh

during times of slavery in the american south when two groups of slaves met each other they often fought over who has the best master.
don't be a fucking bootlicker, nigger.

Get a hunting license, OP.

I just noticed that OP's id is Doctor C(u(c(k Foo

user, that is a great idea actually. thank you a lot! (though it is laughable that we need to ask for permission to do the most basic of human activities.)

I'm not licking boots at all. I merely refuse to underestimate a foe.

do you feel somehow threatened, jew? what's with the stupid replies?

You know I too used to believe that the Elite 0.001% were some masterminds that have some kind of plan to dominate the golem race, but now I just believe that they are just incompetent idiots that lucked into money and power mostly through inheritance. Of course they often do everything in their power to preserve that wealth, but that mostly ends up being diversified investing. Bill Gate's daughter is getting blacked. Lol, lmao even.

You advocate a world of might makes right and then when it turns out you are the weaker party, you get salty. War is never fair and the combatants are not going to freeze their arms race at the paleolithic, yah dig?

people like bill gates are low on the hierarchy.

stfu, person of nose. You don't even understand what I am trying to say. I don't fucking care about power or ideology. I want a shithole to live in so I can venture out to murder a dragon. And when I come back I want to sodomise the princess as a reward. I want a world where I can poke out my fucking eye on a table instead of being drowned in rounded corners. Play your power games. I don't care. You too are living a stupid meme, and like all memesters you too will vanish.

Go be a hobo, it's free.

Attached: Deus-ex-soy.jpg (500x500, 32.35K)

I used to believe it too until I started working for the feds.
It's idiots all the way up, some of them just have power.

have a well deserved (you)
>getting mad on the internet

Attached: lol.gif (480x250, 593.62K)

i dont know anything about that but i love the sisters of mercy so im poastin in bread

desu I contemplate that thought almost every day. but then again have you ever talked to hobos? in germany, that is where I live, they are not allowed to wander around, because if they leave city they loose their their right to welfare. It's fascinating really to know that even the lowest of the low are somehow still entangled in a web of economic dependence and convenience. I do not think I am special in that regard. I will fall in the same traps everyone else does.

That's what stealing is for.

>because if they leave city they loose their their right to welfare
im curious how they track and enforce this

nice id Doctor Cock Foo

Attached: 1629673357102.png (406x438, 46.3K)

sub-dermal implants. hobos work on a catch and release mechanism.

simple: they have to report at the 'job centre' every week (or every other week. apparently it depends on the hobo) and that limits their traveling radius.