He was outclassed for fucking machamp since it's debut

He was outclassed for fucking machamp since it's debut

He didnt appear in a regional dex since 6 years ago

He was denied for an upgrade since 8 FUCKING generations

But in the end we have WON PrimeapeCHADS

Attached: images - 2022-07-17T213626.931.jpg (450x580, 26.97K)

Khu confirmed fake.

So, it's gong to be a sasquatch-like evo or what?
Khu backed it up, you simpering, seething fuckwit.
Kaka has access to a build of the game, Khu has a source in the translation department and both Khu and OG Riddler have backed up Kaka's shit.

>Outclassed by Machamp since it's debut
They were in the same tier in gen 1 and at least it could use Low kick flinching strats better than Champ, it was only by gen 2 that Primeape was truly outclassed.

>he
>50% female

Khu did no such thing. He just made his schizo riddles.

Khu literally told us the Chinese name. He teased "74H" as the Chinese name. Qi-Su Hou means "Anger to death monkey". Fighting/Ghost.

So it's so angry, it dies and it's still pissed?

Sounds awesome.

>Fighting/Ghost

>It has been known to become so angry that it dies as a result. Its face looks peaceful in death, however.
>It will never forgive opponents who have angered it. Even after it has beaten them down until they can't move, it never ever forgives.

go to bed you dipshit

I like Primeape the way he is, and don't want him to get ruined by an evolution that just makes him bigger and uglier like Ursaluna or Overqwil.

if true, pretty cool, fighting/ghost sounds like a cool combo

I love this dude. He's one of the gen 1 pokemon that I liked at first sight and never failed on me

It's a 50% female species.

>an evo where he calms himself
or
> and evo where he dieis from anger and comes back as a ghost

is it prime time yet?

>he
she*

We get it retard.

If you didn't care about Primeape before it gets whatever evo you're a fake fan. Primeape has fucking killer art in the cards and last year finally got a competitively good card last year.

Attached: SWSH5_EN_67.png (245x342, 53.61K)

So happy for it.

There are loads of gen 1 mon that are so obsolete is criminal. A good evo would do them wonders. I am talking Fearow, Dewgong, Seaking...
I'm glad it seems we are getting this ome at least

> Muh cardboard

I don't care my boy has been shafted where it matters. He needs a buff badly. Give him some tusks.