Who wins?

Who wins?

Attached: ashvsteven.jpg (1280x720, 97.8K)

Steven and Cynthia both have to lose so Ash can get to Leon

Sadly TrAsh Ketchum

Cynthia and Steven both gonna get btfod by CHAdsh Ketchem

Hard to believe Ash is supposed to beat Steven AND Cynthia with a fresh team.

my DICK

I'd rather have them lose to game characters instead of JN Ash.

I like Sirfetch'd and Gengar. I can tolerate Dracovish. But Shillcario and Shillnite cancer.

are we really going to have 3 dragonites showcased in this tournament?

Reminder that Dracovish has fought twice in the entire show's run and yet is somehow E4/Champion Level.

Ash doesn't lose to in-game characters in finals tournaments, so who do you think?

The only in game characters he's ever fought in a final tournament were Ritchie (based on red, who he lost to) Gary, and Gladion.

>Steven: Cradily, Aggron, and Metagross
>Ash: Gengar, Dracovish, and Pikachu

The magazines have said Ash is going to be more tactical than usual in this battle, so I'm interested to see how they'll handle it.

Attached: FXRg_S5XkAEwoQO.jpg (717x797, 74.74K)

The trashnime is such a shitshow and should either get rid of trash or end, and especially get rid of the wr*ters

>Cradily Vs Gengar
>Gengar Vs Aggron
>Aggron Vs DracoVish
>Draco vs Metagross
>Pikachu Vs Meta
>Pikachu win
They have to make Metagross take damage to make it at the very least somewhat credible for the pissrat to slay the best MMetagross in the world

He is going to use his Z-move, its credible and makes sense.

Ass ketchup

Dude if they give cradily storm drain to counter fishious rend that'd be op

My dick filling Steven's tight bussy!

Ash Dracovish doesn't even know Fishious Rend.
Literally only has three moves, one of which is water gun.

Steven in reality
Ash in plot

>strong against metagross
>strong against aggron
>two resist steel
They really set Ash up to win

>storm drain to counter fishious rend
rip dracovish

>fresh team
user he hasn't even been traveling for a year they're all fresh

Ash is based off Red though. This is entry-level shit. Ritche was an OC alt version. And he's beaten Faba, Hau and Guzma too, all proving the rule he beats canon characters and loses to OC's.

Anyone who disagrees with this is a brainlet

Ash. Not only does his plot armor dictate he can defeat ANYONE so long as they're in the way of him facing Leon at the Masters Eight Finals, this is the closest Steven Fujos will ever get to a canonical "Red battles and wipes the fucking floor with Steven" scenario.

>fishious rend's directly into the storm drain, thus counteracting it and instead inflicting super effective damage
Ash is the BEST trainer EVER