Shill me your favorite romhack

Attached: DoIcH3xU4AA6A3P.jpg (499x374, 53.2K)

wack

Prism is pretty good

no

Gen 2 is the worst Gen to use for romhacking. 80% of your screen is constantly white.

Play in a window.

>t. zoomer who never owned a gbc

Attached: 1642508045371s.jpg (250x250, 7.29K)

fool's gold is fun, i've been doing a mono-dragon run

I enjoyed crystal clear and prism
So far gen 2 has been the best for romhacks

Surprised no one has said Clover yet

I like pokemon prism

however i have to say that this game gets relaly fucking grindy in the postgame, i have fought alot of battles trying to level up and all trainers have pokemon that are 15-20 levels above mine

raw autism

Attached: kaizo.jpg (480x360, 45.71K)

>natdex up to PLA
>legitimately difficult challenges
>makes tons of pokemon viable
>lots of settings, including a minimal grind mode that sets all IVs to 31 and all EVs to 0
>raid battles, megas, z moves, terrain, and more
>tons of new battles including extra rivals and the johto gyms
>still updating to this day
Radical Red is pure kino.

Attached: 1658264091316.png (700x480, 36.83K)

The only romhack I've ever played is blue kaizo and it was a delightful. Having to do a redesigned Rock Tunnel in complete darkness was a colossal bitch and probably the only real downside although I've heard it's been changed since I played it to allow you to get Flash beforehand.

Other that it's a fun challenge; trainers have full teams, levels scale up pretty consistently, gen 1 mechanic abuse is in full force. My pokes were mid to high 90s by the time I got to the Elite Four and I didn't do any grinding. Would recommend.

Is there any list of changes for blue Kaizo?

fuck off boomer

I really liked Hoenn Adventures, its sad that its in spanish though

Emerald but it's double battles.

I don't know off the top of my head, it's been years since I played it. I know that the rival starts with Mew regardless of who you pick and that each route's wild Pokemon and learnsets have been greatly improved (I found a wild level 6 Bulbasaur in the route west of Viridian that hit me with Toxic).

I also know that the full Pokedex is available. The game is also just plain harder by virtue of the fact that so many trainers have so many more pokemon and they're all fully evolved with real sets.

I hate how boring Pokemon's battle backgrounds are. Does any romhack fix this?

Attached: 1658257269027109.gif (200x200, 949.3K)

Monolingual fags on suicide watch