We have a real leak and Any Forums is not spamming it

>we have a real leak and Any Forums is not spamming it
What happened to this board?

Attached: download.png (718x830, 561.05K)

i see the name ウパー (wooper) but not ヌオー (quagsire), could be a coincidence, but this further proves the point of it being real.

That’s the fake Kaka account, you dumb retard.

Are you fucking retarded or just 12 years old.

>lacks basic reading comprehension
>outs himself as a fool
Leak season really does draw out all the brainlets

Attached: 1656287769342.jpg (728x636, 100.74K)

Because that literally isn't how the reference sheets look?
>the art is amatuer at best but really more child's first okayish drawing tier
>not their rough sugimori style
>typing drawn out?????
>do i really need to mention that completely unrelated screen in the bottom middle of the """"wooper"""" page?
>finally, why would they need a pencil and eraser on print outs of digital art
Also, they're much more in depth and detatched facial expressions shit is a fursona thing, pokemon draws at least the head for detailing emotions.

looks close enough to quagsire

That leak honestly looks like it was drawn in ms paint.

you assholes tell me every leak is real. it's all just noise to me at this point

just another boring reskin, even if it's real it's so unimpressive. Wooper is actually my fave but this does me nothing.

>pencil and eraser placed on printed pages

All stupid asshole who knows nothing about it, I know everything.

This is supposed to be quagsire, we know new wooper doesn't evolve into Quag, also its supposed to look like beta wooper, but a different color

>WAAAAH STOP POINTING OUT MY WEAK IS F-FAAAAKE

Wtf future wooper is digital type
You sound like riddler kgu

Kill youself, gook

Nigga this is the crappiest fake leak I've ever seen. Last time I checked pokemon concept art didn't have perfect ms paint ovals. I'm pretty damn sure they use brushes for digital inking too. kys

>riddler jew
Nah, shy knees just speak like that

If that is fake, OP need to post a picture of himself eating his shit. TICK TOCK KIDDO

is the same fake artist lol

that japanese is so fucking bad holy kek

>real leak
>blatantly fanmade "concept art" sheet
Pick one

Leaks are real.
Fake leaks are attention whoring bait.
Art in OP is a low-rent artist using Google Translate trying to make a name for himself .

It seems immediately contradictory. If it's either electric or psychic type (which it seems to be screaming from the energy coming off its antenna things) neither of those are a new combination for poison. Seems pretty fake.

>a [confidential] mark
>when the document is in moonrunes
But that design is shitty enough to be believable for a mainline game

"Doku" and "denki" were written on the left paper so it's probably Poison/Electric. Don't worry, it's probably fake anyway