Is it finally time for the Original Dragon?

DLC is rumored to include some ancient/future forms of legendaries and with a lot of focus on B/W recently (see PLA and Colress randomly showing up over the years), it could be a possibility.

Ancient Kyurem would be how it was, Future Kyurem would be a perfected version of Black/White Kyurem.

Attached: od.jpg (4697x2655, 1.28M)

>DLC is rumored to include some ancient/future forms of legendaries
Literally made this up

>Is it finally time for the Original Dragon?
Before Legends Arceus i would have said yes, but they made a whole game around that pokemon and the thousand arms form was nowhere to be seen.

Will it get another sing form?

Attached: 648Meloetta.png (1280x1280, 521.97K)

>revealing Original Dragon in DLC
>when they can make more bucks in Pokemon Legends centering on Unovan lore
Your ass really suck at generating 'rumors'

Kaka wouldn't know about DLC (it's not been compiled into an alpha yet, they're still working wholesale on SV) and Khu wouldn't say anything about DLC, given he didn't want to blurt out everything about SV he knew.
The question is why you're not using your fucking head when it comes to determining if a leak is potentially viable or not.

>rumour's source
My gaping anus

You miss the entire point of the Taos. They had to be literally grafted back on to Kyurem because they refuse to accept the other side of their dichotomy; they're a cycle broken into 2 monoliths.

Also:
>Any Forums "whaaaaa, they need to stop making the same game all the time"
>also Any Forums "wow, they made a new game, they need to remake this endlessly for me"
Legends was its own story, to round off the two-parter of BDSP. It was made because GF wanted to test their upcoming open world game while also doing a remake of sorts (DP MC's get a redesign, characters get ancestor callbacks which allows them to widen the scope for easter eggs, expands on the lore set forth in DP originally).
There's no need for a new Legends-style game mechanically though and given Arceus, the Original One set forth the events of Legends to save Its birthplace and universe, it's hard to imagine a story that isn't just a blatant, if unintuitive rip-off of Arceus sending the player back in time. From what I gather, the "Ancient/Past" things aren't so much player travel and likely could be stuff like distortion bubbles or even rediscovered sub-species (like the coelacanth being a fish from the prehistoric era rediscovered in the 1930's).

It confirmed that Arceus is literally a piece of the actual diety. I think that was satisfactory enough, since it implies that the real Arceus is far beyond anything else in power.

Everyone ignores Kyurem only came into being because the two split and that any original dragon would ONLY be a fusion of Reshiram/Zekrom anyway.

>ancient Kyurem how it was
That means the original dragon? Cause that's normal Kyurem.
And that would be retarded to say the least not to make a game for one of the most important creatures in the franchise, and possibly one of the giants.
But if they do make new forms for them as a teaser before a Legends Kyurem that would be ok. It's hard to guess what they can be, because we don't even know the lore behind these forms. The original dragon can simply be recreated by fusing the 3 and nevertheless, that would be the only way for the original dragon to show up, if not with a prequel set in actual ancient times (and not pre-league like in Legends Arceus that is anything but ancient), because an ancient form of Kyurem alone... wouldn't include reshiram and Zekrom, and so wouldn't be the fucking original dragon

No, what everyone ignores is the entire story of BW which goes against the OD ever coming back.

>there is no one true way to view the world, everyone has their own POV
That's why the OD split in the first place.
the OD returning symbolizes the opposite, that there is only one true answer.

Fuck you. I like Legends kind of Pokegame. Your opinion doesn't matter. Your so-called 'rumor' headcanon was shit anyway

The "thousand arms" in it's dex entry are the unown. Try watching the movies

The orignal dragon probably shouldn't look like any if them

>anime

It's confirmed since Platinum if not DP that Arceus is just a piece of a whole deity. And it wasn't hard to guess already back then that "The original creature creates space and time" means that its pieces divide into them, since it's also in DPP that it's mentioned the universe left pieces when it got created, although that includes all the giants and not just the OG creature
Plus the 4 major deities having body similarities, the same lines on the bodies. But Pokeautists won't be able to see it until you show them a cutscene of it all happening. This retarded fandom still isn't sure about what the original dragon is or is composed of although the games tell you it constantly

It would look like Kyurem mostly, because Kyurem is the main body that lost its spirit and Zekrom and reshiram are the loss of body in favor of individuality of spirit, which is why they fight itself and forgot what they really are. That's why White Kyurem and Black Kyurem, are not only called Kyurem, but look like Kyurem more than the other 2. Eventually though yes it would be a fusion of all 3

Oh also, Kyurem got the core

Something like this is more in line with what I expect, rather than the usual Reshiram and Zekrom fusion

Attached: FOUXgbBX0AE6p3x.jpg (2172x2020, 310.6K)

Too much Kyurem black, too little reshiram
But it's really cool. I expect something that doesn't look like a fusion to start with, since it's the original guy, but it's gonna be as weird as complete zygarde and such

For instance, it would have both reshiram's and Zekrom's wings. Possibly both feathers and a lucid body. Or covered in feathers but lucid under

>no gorilla arm
Fake