Is this the worst gimmick of all time?

Is this the worst gimmick of all time?

Attached: webignow.jpg (1280x720, 79.4K)

Wouldn't say it outright, but it's definitely the most one and done gimmicks in the entire series

it has its merits

Attached: 78009861_p0.png (2000x2000, 2.26M)

Literally it just gets bigger

yes

I mean: using the fanfic pedo meta we all know and love:

Not many Z-moves or Megas got outright banned. I believe only M-Quaza got sent to AG. Could be wrong.

Meanwhile Dynamax as a whole was banned from like... damn near everywhere.

Hell some tournaments I know outside of Smogon has that shit banned, and if they don't let you use the big game's gimmick in competitive play, well then...

Shit, I guess it was just that bad.

Yes
closing this thread now
/thread

If you have shit taste and cant properly appreciate the series' roots like most underage, while also having the malleability of a sheep stuck in a herd of said shit opinions, which is Any Forums in a nut shell, then yes. Otherwise though? No. It's objectively the best.

This, it was totally worth it for the flood of fetish content.

megas are worse

Yea, it was initially fun (especially for raids) but afterwards it felt too invasive when it comes to competitive.
Even from a lore point of view it seemed more boring than z and mega moves

Giantess fetish is dogshit

When your only only competition is Z-Moves there isn't much of a metric to begin with. Doesn't help that it looks like SV also won't have a gimmick.

you have a toxic masculinity problem if you feel threatened by giant girls

I want Gmax Raichu to crush me

megas are a gimmick and they're not coming back

>gimmick every pokémon in the game can utilise
>worse than a gimmick only 48/720 could use, several of which had no need of yet got them anyway for merchandising
lole

It will though, that crystal armour type modifier bullshit's the gimmick. Hell, you wanna take form change OP powerups as the metric, Ancient/Future forms are gonna be that too.

Me hiding between Raichu's toes

point and laugh at this retard, leakchads

..but enough about gigantamax

megas cause they took away chances to give moves permanent evos