Kaka Leak General

Kaka leak general continued

Newest info:
Hammer Fairy and Engine pokemon are both 2 stage lines
Pawmi is a 3 stager and we saw its 3rd stage(has a 1PP move to revive a pokemon)
PRIMEAPE EVO HAS A NATIONAL DEX NUMBER OF OVER 1000(see OP image)
VOLCARONA CONFIRMED BOTH PAST AND FUTURE FORMS

Attached: Capture.png (581x130, 8.24K)

Is he back? Centro is putting a lot of new info in twitter, can someone confirm that?

yeah he is back, also he just posted new again

1 Gen 2 line has both past and future forms(lot of Johto love this gen)

A Gen 2 Pokemon is the other Pokemon with both a past and future counterpart.

>phanpy evolutions confirmed

Yeah he won;t share more, but Volcarona is 1 of the 2 lines with both forms, and the other is a gen 2 mon

Holy shit we're getting at least 95 new pokemon this gen then. Because we got to 905 in Gen 8. We're officially crossing over into pokemon #1000 boys....

Sorry didn't mean to quote Was just reposting what I said last thread.

>Pawmi is a 3 stager and we saw its 3rd stage(has a 1PP move to revive a pokemon)
So that is the first Electric/Fighting mon? Lol

Well over 20-40 could be made up of the two new forms

Is the waifu ostrich with cleopatra hair rumor true? Is it from Kaka?

do you guys think the 1000th mon will be special in some form?

I imagine around 25 are going to be Past/Future and convergent mons, but that still leaves us with a ton of new designs and fun spins on old ones

>Pawmi is a three stager
Love to hear it
>The leak wasn’t its middle stage
Don’t love to hear it, but I don’t dislike the design just wanted something building off of it.

It’s refreshing to hear about all these evo lines though, non-evolvers can be kino but the fucking vast amount of them is boring (Alola).

>future Volcarona pretty much confirmed to drop Bug type
>decent chance ancient Volcarona might, too

Attached: 1619448471812.png (1280x960, 352.74K)

>Future and Past Volcarona
Holy based

Ostrich and Cleopatra hair are both from Kaka yeah, Psychic type and has a Fighting/Flying flamingo counterpart

Oh my god, the paws will be defibrillators. First ever Electric/Fighting Pokemon and it gets a broken move, which means it's stats will be shit.

>We are too lazy so we'll just redesign shit: the region
Yaaaawn, wake me up when gen 10 comes out

No.

DRIFBLIM EVOLUTION

>fire/bug
>becomes fire/flying
>still eats shit from pebbles

LOL

The Johto mon with both forms has gotta be Scizor. There's barely anything else in that gen that gets as much special treatment.

Yeah the website blurb hinted at using its cheeks like defibrillators kinda. Really curious to see what that 2nd stage looks like, 3rd stage looks fine but idk, looks more like a pikachu than a Raichu to me if that makes sense. Really great a pika clone finally evolves again though

Attached: 17D5DB4C-C55F-4488-9793-5A5EFAB7F1AA.jpg (279x428, 15.45K)

>future gallade is a fusion with gardevoir
that was the "hardcore queen" khu was talking about? supposedly it's an archer

>coin
>AI
>bike
>engine
>salt
>icicle
Can't wait for Any Forums to tard rage over all the objectmons.

Does anyone have the pawmi evo design? I still haven't seen it

Apparently Kaka fucked up initially, he is saying Volcarona only gets a future form. Which also lines up with Khu saying a gen 5 bug gets a future form

Its Tyranitar

Grass/Fire is finally happening, hope its a good poke with decent stats

yes thats the one. I also think Khu could just be retarded and thinks that traditional japanese archer garb looks like a dress and calls it a tranny

>all these new mons
>no rock/ghost
>no dark/bug

I'm sure PP Ups won't work on Pawmi's move but there's no reason Leppa Berry won't work LOL.