YOU CANNOT RETIRE EARLY WITH 1 MILLION DOLL--

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 41 YEAR OLD.jpg (725x709, 69.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d1scord.gg/8V2UdnmP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ofcourse you can retire with 1m$. Anyone who says other way is just neurotic nigger cattle disregard 1m$ power

Why do they look so old for 41?

how much link did he buy?
he's been living like he's in poverty for decades

Thats what struck me too. If the bitches hair wasn't dyed she would look like a 68 year old granny, and the guy looks easily like hes pushing 57

I would never make 1 million working 50 years through a regular job though. I could retire with 350k and I don’t even in live in too much of a third world country (France).

Yes you can retire on $1 mil if you are willing to live very frugally. Wonder how they're handling the inflation we're experiencing now.

he looks younger than his age, baldness makes him look old

You can retire on $100K if you are frugal/not a pussy.

>Wonder how they're handling the inflation we're experiencing now
By sweating cold, computing how many years left before going back to the rat race cause computations were wrong
Unless they went all in BTC…

>Andrew Tate's $50000 Hustlers university got LEAKED.

d1scord.gg/8V2UdnmP (replace 1 with "i" to avoid spam)

>Learn how to copywrite, make money, ecommerce, crypto, code, trade, fb ads, tiktok, youtube exposure all for FREE LEAKED NOW..GO!!

really? i got 300k usd and already speakfrench, wanna retire in rural france if i cant get a good place here

He's in for a rude awakening.

Hair is 90% of how old you look.

> rural france
kek
please do and update us here, i'm in need of entertainment

Just fuck off already with your spam

You're missing the part where he made "strategic financial moves that many people might disagree with."

>Hag wife
>No children
Easy to live on 250K if you live in a cuck shack and leach government benefits. Not how it works for us that date women that want their dreams of childbearing, home making, and social status fulfilled.

560k, 37 yo, retired for three years. Doing everything I want, nothing I don't. Property, friends, family, health, travel, fishing, life.

All depends on what makes you happy.

true

Attached: 1631140480071.jpg (900x1440, 813.52K)

$1mil in 2016 was definitely enough, if that was in the S&P500 ts over $2mil now. You could spend about $80k of that this year, which is OK. Not poor, but not well off either. $1mil would allow about $40k/year, which is poor. You could make it work, but you'd probably want to use your time to spin up a business or something. You need $3m to really "retire" I think because you'd want to travel and eat out occasionally to really live a fulling life instead of just waiting to die like you would on $40k/year with $1mil. But $mil is definitely enough to quit your day job, get off the hamster wheel, and gives you room to take risks (in terms of time, not investments).

>Hair is 90% of how old you look.

Attached: 1406133371286.jpg (453x604, 43.12K)