Be me

>be me
>at ga*estop today
>ask if i can leave a paper sheet for working there
>she tells me they're only hiring watthefok.jpeg(?)
>never heard of this bs
>im 28 but basically looks a lot younger, like im the middle of 20's
>get outright refused due to my age
>i get angry because i see no fucking reasons they should be doing this kind of hiring
>btw the lady at the desk was like around 35-40's ,maybe she was the store manager,i don't care
>proceed to ask if there's possibility to pre-order scarlet or violet
>she tells me yes and proceed to show me like the good slave she is,the game is available for pre-order,double copy with the tin folder as well if i want
>immediately tell her that i saw leaks of the game on the internet and it absolutely looks like garbage and won't preorder it anyway
>leave after saying goodbye

It feels really good being an asshole from time to time, especially with these big companies that are nonetheless fucking leeches and only deserve the rope

Attached: 1506326659_preview_Без названия.png (512x512, 110.88K)

>>im 28 but basically looks a lot younger, like im the middle of 20's
Yeah I’m sure you do

>>ask if i can leave a paper sheet for working there
you mean a job application? What the fuck is wrong with your english.

Imagine being so useless even Gamestop doesn't want you

Was it autism?

imagine being 28 and unemployed

>OP calling gamestop employees slaves right after asking to work for them

Attached: 1652370844803.jpg (221x296, 39.33K)

Yes i am, most new people i got to know gave me 21 years at max,in fact when i tell them my real age they always make an absurdly shocked facial expression. Even at bar's couple of times i got asked if i was 18+ of age, not even joking

Well, nothing I can do if my native language is shit. And that's why i never watch tv shows or videos translated with it

Damn they should have hired you anyway considering you act and think like a spergy 15 year old

>>she tells me they're only hiring

Attached: glue.jpg (346x482, 54.07K)

glory to ukraine

I want some money, i could care less about the rest and since i love videogames and shit,i tought it could have been a great idea applying there. At least,i do not bend over and take it in the ass like the majority of the people where i live

If you were a litigious person I'd imagine you'd have an age discrimination case. It's pretty fucked up to tell someone you're not interested in recruiting them because you're too old, certainly for a common retail customer service position. Literally why wouldn't you be able to work for fucking gamestop if you're older than 23?

I live in shitaly,north-east to be precise, porcoddio. Also, i don't know if that law apply there and,even if it was, nobody gives a shit because Italy is a garbage nation with garbage laws as well

Neet or nothing

Attached: 1643802704667.jpg (540x402, 18.72K)

You should report to the tribunal just to spite gamestop and that bitch who rejected your offer of application
she's probably looking for some younger guy who she can exploit

Attached: file.png (754x583, 90.92K)

Thank you,i will do for sure. i have enough of this garbage nation and it's shitty laws

It's not all bad, you guys make some pretty cool handguns and shotguns.

Attached: image_2022-07-19_085716703.png (1024x683, 526.53K)

>i could care less about the rest
Evidently you definitely could

Attached: 1652393552350.png (500x269, 191.28K)

no problem man, I was almost rejected for a traineeship because all the trainees are under 20 and im 26
ive had other employees receive disciplinaries and even one fired for their discrimination towards men (im the only male in the workplace and the first male staff there in almost 6 years)

Attached: quantum-leap-mirror.gif (332x250, 2.25M)

>Literally why wouldn't you be able to work for fucking gamestop if you're older than 23?
Some old fucking losers being behind the counter could unironically lower sales.
>kid asks mom to take him to gamestop
>mom sees other young people there
>"oh, I guess this is just what the kids are into. I guess I can buy my son a game"
or
>kid asks mom to take him to gamestop
>mom sees middle aged loser doing nothing with his life there
>"oh no, video games make kids grow up into losers like that faggot! I better not buy any games for my son!"

I have never in my life made a purchasing decision based on what a cashier looked like.