Let's settle this once and for all

Do real animals co exist with Pokémons ?

Attached: maxresdefault-8.jpg (1280x720, 122.01K)

That was the original canon but it was retconned nearly two decades ago.

What about the animation for Confusion? Those aren't Torchics!

they are stylized renditions of torchic in that world.

in early gen 1? yes
after that, no, animals have been retconned completely

if you retcon animals youll have to retcon microorganisms.
how many pokemon are living inside your body right now? what percentage of an average humans bodymass is made of micro pokemon?

What if pokémons and microorganisms co-exist?

then there would be real animals because thats what happens when amoebas start running around.

They never outright retconned them out, they just stopped showing up. Which is why you can have shit like the fossil expo that mentions them along pokemon with no issue.

>Pokemons

Originally yes, but real animals already seemed to be exceptionally rare except for fish. The most likely reason for how it was handled then is "the people making the show weren't really sure what the case was either".

They changed Raichu's dex entry to mention that Gen 8 elefant instead of Indian elefants. Pretty clear animals are retconned.

Completely different thing to outright saying they're not there at all.

They did and then it was retconned so now real animals never existed to begin with
Why do autists have such a hard time with this? Do they need everything to fit perfectly or they have a sperg attack?

Why did they retcon it ?

It made way more sense to have both

why are there fruits and vegetables and also fruit and vegetable pokemon then?

>it was retconned so now real animals never existed to begin with
Where?
>Why do autists have such a hard time with this?
Realfags need reasons to hate the games. It doesn't really matter if they're actually there or not.

TajiriVerse is different than MasudaVerse.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-110947_Gallery.jpg (720x721, 48.38K)

Ask Arceus
Everywhere in the IP

>Tajiriverse

Attached: 117306976_157592729305689_338334153182122900_o.jpg (1920x1080, 129.12K)

>Everywhere in the IP
Bulbasaur's entry doesn't say animals don't exist.

Why would it say that.
Why would there be a need to actively say that something doesnt exist when it just doesnt
I dont see an encyclopedia of birds mentioning that pokemon arent real

>Why would it say that.
You are the one that said everywhere.
>Why would there be a need to actively say that something doesnt exist when it just doesnt
You don't have to be active, you have to state it somewhere at least.
The opposite is also true, just because something isn't 24/7 in your face doesn't mean its there, we had the same shit with Mega evolutions.

alright then I guess animals are real in pokemon you win
Thats how little I actually care about this autistic as fuck argument
Have fun

>I-I actually didn't care!
Sure.

In the early anime they were all animation mistakes. I assume by the first game they ceased to exist and the 1996 guide also includes old lore.

Attached: Shudo.jpg (1405x1101, 398.76K)