SHUT UP

SHUT UP

Attached: IMG_20220719_113733.jpg (1054x1182, 275.83K)

Didn't kaka say he was gone soon? Khu can go back to being super speshul soon

seething

SHATTU UPPO
YOU FIRRURY CHINESU MONKEE

Attached: 1657410612278s.jpg (249x243, 6.41K)

He says that every day then comes back 3 days later like jesus

Chink Khutard malding is always funny

>i was doing it for you guys, its not like i don't have any info that is worth a damn or anything
lmao chink

insect

>"you guys should let me hold info over your head and lead you on because you would be dissapointed if you were told the information straight!"

i get where he's coming from but he's not in the position to present that as an argument

So basically there aren't a lot of new Pokemon and he's soon going to run out of things to leak? Fuck...

But Kaka is also a chink.

nah I want to know them

I'm not even a khufag. But he's not wrong.
Don't you want some level of new shit to discover in the game?
Or do you want everything spread out for you 4 months before it comes out.

This includes the khu asshole. Make riddle leaks actually fun instead of stupid code breaking stuff. And the pathetic puppy fetishism.

How handsome and young will Khu be? Would he want to be my boyfriend?

>Don't you want some level of new shit to discover in the game?
No, I'm not buying them

>no one has leaked about whether or not the game is good
I don't care about any of their shitflinging. Give me back my multiplayer single battles with time to finish on cart, the ability to randomly Nice! or Happy Birthday! people, friend someone from in-game and from the User Played With log from the Switch menu, reasons to exchange friend codes like Friend Safari, and overall basic communication with trainers around the world. GIVE ME BACK PSS YOU COWARDS!!!!! RETURN IT TO ME NOW!!!!!

Attached: 1542338768108.gif (429x540, 549.93K)

if you don't want to be spoiled just don't look at the leaks, retard. instead of campaigning to hide leaks people who want to see them, take some fucking responsibility of your own instead

I just wanna know the starter evos that's it

Both leakers said they enjoyed the game, idiot.

Me too

No. At this point I need to be convinced to actually buy the games. Game Freak hasn't shown anything.

What a retarded take. You can’t come to this board without leakfags sperging out. I went to Any Forums and I saw two ashnime threads, and some of the leakfaggotry even made it to Any Forums. Pokémon fans are genuinely full out uncontrollable autists and no matter how hard you try to not get spoiled, common courtesy gets thrown out the window. The only feasible way to avoid spoilers is to avoid the internet or social media/forums in general. You have to give up your sense of community because fags like you can’t take 15 milliseconds to check the spoiler box. You take some responsibility faggot,.

Nah just don't use Any Forums then. Go outside or something.

>implying being spoiled on a Pokemon game is bad

There is literally nothing wrong with people not wanting to spend their money on something they know will be shit before buying.

This.
While someone can choose to avoid spoiler threads. That doesn't stop faggots running around blaring leaks at the top of their lungs.
"Oh i wonder what the new trailer looks like?"
BAM 20 pages of fully leaked pokedex's in your face. And articles with the title.
New time based forms and jigglypuff regional form rumors SPOILERS!

What a salty faggot lmao

I remember when that kind user dropped all the hisui forms a few days before release and he was passive aggressive about it too

holy shit, i actually understood what this schizo said for once. he actually managed a coherent sentence

I've thought about this too, but I've deemed leaks are more fun. I'll spend months chasing leaks, speculating, and wondering vs. a few days of wonder and "oh cool" if I played it blind.

So don't use Any Forums.
Go back.

I’m an adult, I don’t play video games to be surprised and I don’t spend $60 on things I don’t know I will love every aspect of.

Maybe don't look up articles then ;)