It has been a little over a month since white piggu James Turner finally left the TPC...

It has been a little over a month since white piggu James Turner finally left the TPC. How do you feel about this British Devil that ruined pokemon and how many days until Masuda leaves?

Attached: 8EF75F79-295C-4F1F-A5C4-9124885C8260.jpg (1284x1071, 171.97K)

Masuda already left Game Freak - and around the same time as Turner.

If he only left recently, that means he must’ve had a role in SV’s development. And I’m certain he has left his mark

Attached: 6C8EEDCA-2C58-4642-8230-6C063EB86B29.jpg (1280x1255, 338.01K)

Yes but Masuda is now the head of The Pokemon Company so now it’s even worse…

no he's not.
He's a advisor. Basically he's been jap fired.
Where they give you a job doing absolutely nothing till you officially retire.
So they can use your name and connections while they can.

He's Jewish though.

You people are so obsessed lmao

Does Masuda not have any ownership of Game Freak?

Even worse, He will burn in twice as much in Hell

Don't care
Luv me Dragapult line
Simpul as

No?
Masuda never owned gamefreak He was a founding member with Ken Sugimori and Satoshi Tajiri. He then left to his current position of "Creative fellow" the bs roll I mentioned earlier.

Pokmon is co-owned by Nintendo creatures and gamefreak.
Nintendo alone owns 32% of the company, so it's probably safe to say it's like a 33-34% split between them.
He probably got a nice severance package cos the guy wanted to do other shit but can still be brought on to do music or be a face if needed.

Hatterene is 100% female
>but muh colors
Then i see almost 50K would smash a 87.5% male, 12.5% female.
What did you expect?

Little thing to add.
Masuda now has the same role Miyamoto had. Nintendo has this thing where they don't make Chief creative officers. But Fellows. It might just be wording but I think it's just a role they give people to get them out of the fucking way. But can still use them if needed.

Plus masuda was clearly done with pokemon for a while, Now he can work on, I duno cards or some shit.

you are a british subhuman your opnion literally doesn’t matter

I thank god every day for this blessing!

Considering how interesting the new pokemon sound in concept and design I think that is telling enough that he had to go

all of his mons designs were shit

It's one of their autistic quirks.

Okay, my bad. I thought he had stakes as a cofounder

"White people are a mistake" - God

We are healing.