I finally did it anons

Attached: 84271271_614.jpg (614x921, 58.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4FvnLzA9XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Borders are off, that's fake.

>White border
You did make me laugh, yeah.

Attached: 1654741865326.jpg (1375x1231, 95.56K)

what is that device you have plugged in the socket?

Why would you invest in a PSA 8 during a global recession?
Also the white boarder looks like it was cleaned poorly with alcohol, and will likely degrade to a PSA TL;DR OP got hosed

garloid grooming vacuum

hahahaha got em

>t.rudy

Thats a dustbuster, zoomer

This is finance.

dustbuster

Power 9 cards will maintain some serious value, but buying at the tip-top of a global debt cycle is extremely stupid. People will be unloading and walking away from these expensive hobbies as a global depression has people struggling to get by. Everyone alive is chronically naive to what exactly it means to have a functioning economy, and running up a massive tab to the tube of hundreds of trillions of dollars is a very bad problem. People fail to realize that all of the wealth and the entire economy is unsustainable, and the next big recession will not be some temporary "Line go down" moment where you can just buy in and then triple your money in a single year. Businesses will be toppling over, unemployment will be raging, governments will be making spending cuts etc. We will likely see the return of bread lines as well.
The U.S. economy has not grown since 1983 if you remove the leverage accrued. Your house didn't magically appreciate 5x in those years either.
It's all fake value propped up with fake money. You made a smart move in buying a collectible asset, however that asset's value is a luxury good propped up by the overleveraged system. You will lose your ass on it in terms of that same amount of cash invested elsewhere.

Attached: AlanGreenspanMoney.png (1870x1401, 1.68M)

Not a PSA 10, not worth my time.

Attached: 1660673357414930.jpg (746x1240, 246.48K)

I mostly agree, except that population is still growing, so that alone raises value of most goods since the economy cake has to be divided into more parts, and more people need more goods.

Pic related is another reason why it's retarded to buy these at "market price."
I hope you got a deal on that and are able to swing it soon, OP.
But I doubt it, since there is clearly near zero sales, and whenever one does sell the person capitulates and takes a $4000+ loss

Attached: 54875475543958.png (1051x537, 28.67K)

Wrong.
People need more goods, sure. But novelty collector items are propped up with leverage. Be it through leveraged monetary gains, over payed salary from an unsustainable economy, when asset prices collapse so too will these toys. Rebuilding the economy will be FAR more profitable to invest your capital than speculating on collectibles. This retardation only occurs in zero% interest rate environments.
All of this will be unwinding, and then resettling at a much more sane level.

>doesn't know about white border black lotus

He was referring to the fact that it was off center
Between that and the minor damages on the edges it's at best an 8, and likely lower

mtglion bought a played one at 11500 the other day youtube.com/watch?v=r4FvnLzA9XY

ToT UOOOOHHHH

Higher res image because OP is a faggot

Attached: r.png (798x1197, 927.82K)

kys