Competitive

>competitive
>gets 1-2 more speed over lando after adrenaline orb activates
Gamefreak handmade this mon to perfectly counter landorus and you refuse to use it and think you have any right to complain about lando.

Attached: Untitled.png (640x152, 16.78K)

yoomtah
ill register you as a retard!

I love Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff but it's really not a competitively viable mon. Which is a shame because all it needs is a little boost in either defense stats, special attack or speed.

If you are based you can still run it anyway and make it do whatever your team needs since it has a lot of useful moves.

Attached: 69bcd166c80213573d94f1c326046d1412efa291_hq.gif (320x240, 470.63K)

That only works if your opponent sends Lando on your wigglituff.
Basically you plan on your opponent being fucking stupid, I'd say it carries you to 1.5 elo but that's it

simply send it out when you know he's going to send out lando, usually on the first turn

Right, because Lando has to stay in once it procs Adrenaline Orb instead of just pivoting out and letting literally anything else on the team kill the shitmon you're trying to use.

anything faster will die on the switch in
anything slower will die in 2 hits

Lando doesn't really need a dedicated counter. It's never the big threat of any dedicated team.
All you really need is ice coverage, and any team worth a damn should have that anyway, Lando or not.

Milotic can do the job better.

Once again - all it needs is a new move -
Lullaby - Heals 1/2 hp and puts target to sleep
Can be used on full healed mons. 95 accuracy

>Chansey will die in 2 hits

? There already are lando counters. Post elo.

i mean it's cool but it dosen't mean i have no reason to bitch about lando, it's like saying i shouldn't be worried about getting shot because i can bring a bullet proof vest everywhere i go

>Heatran swtched in

>OP forfeited.

>Wigglytuff used Secret Sword!

>needing a legendary to stop Wigglytuff
Yeah I'm thinking it's based

all legendaries should be banned to their own tier

Kek. But it does learn Focus Blast so that might work.

>t. 982 elo

>he didn't Mimic Secret Sword

the legendary title is just that, a title. something like garchomp is much better than something like entei

>the legendary title is just that, a title.
Not really. Most legendary mons have high BST, good abilities and moves. Something that allows them to stand out even if they can't overpower every single other non-legendary mon.