GO originates the "boss battles against a giant pokemon" gimick

>GO originates the "boss battles against a giant pokemon" gimick
>everyone gives credit to gen 8 for it
How is that fair?

Attached: 0_Go.jpg (706x1000, 144.7K)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
A GIANTESS THREAD FROM /D/!!!!!!!
IM GONNA IM GONNA COOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1640343623402.jpg (843x816, 70.42K)

That’s wrong. In the dev interviews, GameFreak conceptualized Raids first and Niantic used Go as a test run to see how they’d work.

Because SwShills are to retarded and stuck up their own asses to admit that a free phone app contributed more positivity to the Pokémon franchise than SwShit.

Fpbp fuck giantess freaks

>anti-giantessfags are soijak posters
Makes me glad to be a giantessfag.

what was the first mobile game to pilfer the concept of raids?

As hot as the image is, that glass is gonna shred her tits and I don't think there's enough gauze in the world.

Attached: CD8429BF-689F-4995-A51C-517B0E2EABF3.jpg (2894x4093, 941.56K)

I remembrr the pic, but i feel it looked different. Was shading added/changed?

At that size the glass is so thin and frail to her it wouldn't do anything

Source?

Asked in Marnie thread, figure I shoukd re-ask here, but want to make an "Attack of the 50 Foot Marnie" story that mixes the film in a sense with the Pokemon world, here's what I got so far on plot beats:
>Marnie gets abducted by Dynamaxed Beeheeyem that cause her to grow accidentally
>is all worried and scared she's going to hurt people while very big
>uses size at Gloria's suggestion to try and advertise Spikemuth and make people smile
>jackass OC gym-leader-wannabe broad as the Harry expy, wants to stress Marnie into a heart attack to steal the Gym Leader title
>possible giant lady fight between Marnie and OC
Any thoughts and improvement areas? Looking to refer to the movie script to keep on track with.

Attached: 401fab5e685a97121ebe4e9839d0da3e-2.jpg (736x1066, 151.39K)

her breath looks weird

Use GMax Charizard and aim a Max Flare point blank to giant Marnie's torso, her guts starting to spur out from the hole in her stomach and crushing cars and houses nearby. A bloody rain covering the city, it's Marnie's blood.

Because nobody actually plays GO

It's turning into Cirrus since her mouth is so high up

but its drippy and viscous

I don't know the plot of the oryginal, so i can't help much. But i'd go with a different plan than "stress to heart attack"

Attached: 1657576677141.jpg (7680x4320, 3.84M)

So it's less the original, but in the '93 version, the main gal gets huge and doctors theorize her body can't operate like it used to, like stress can strain her more because of hyper blood flow or something, so the husband tries to eff with the gal to heart attack her and get her inheritance. My logic is that the bad OC gym leader wannabe tries to do the same to Marnie to steal the GL title, but I get it could be a bit extreme. Any ideas of a substitute for the antagonist to try and get Marnie out of the picture?

Damn girl, get yourself a nose. You could really use it.

Attached: Mobile center.png (1500x2500, 2.17M)

The dev interviews