Gen 2 and 4+ starters will never have megas

>Gen 2 and 4+ starters will never have megas
>Most Gen 5+ pokemon will never have megas
>Regionals will never have megas
>My bro will never have a mega
We were ROBBED.

Attached: 1548895451019.jpg (487x701, 33.19K)

Megas were only made to shill CHARIZARD and the other two Kanto starters. Hoenn starters being the second favorite children were guaranteed them too, everything else was other other shillmons how were already powerful and worshipped, and with a few charity cases who actually needed them being thrown in to trick people into thinking that Game Freak cares about all Pokémon.

Attached: 49FECD8A-EA12-461F-A8B7-3E42015039B4.jpg (1024x423, 87.78K)

i hope you never get what you want whiner

I hope the same to you.

hope what? that my favorite mons don't get megas? i don't give a fuck manchild

>Beedrill
>Steelix
>Slowbro
>Audino
>Manectric
>Kangashkan
>Pidgeot
>Pinsir
>Mawile
>Sharpedo
>Glalie
>Aerodactyl
>Medicam
>Banette
>Abomasnow
>Altaria
>Lopunny
>with a few charity cases who actually needed them being thrown in

You obviously do give a fuck if you cared enough to comment in this thread and to hope for something.

>NOOOOO MY BRO WONT GET THE RETARDED POINTLESS GIMMICK

>Banette,Mawile and Sableye will never get evos outside of regional evolution shit
Fuck megas.

>digimons won't get megas
What's the problem

>wanting a evolution to just upstage your favorite pokemon
You never truly cared for it.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT AN ACTUAL BUFF TO YOUR FAVORITES? DON'T YOU WANT THIS RETARDED LOOKING TEMPORARY FORM THAT'S EVEN MORE HORRIBLY BALANCED AND NEEDS TO BE STAPLED TO AN ITEM TO EVEN FUNCTION?

>>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT AN ACTUAL BUFF TO YOUR FAVORITES?
That's what Megas are for. Evolutions are for permanently replacing your favorites with obese versions of them that kills their aesthetic like with Gen 4 cross-evos.

>That's what Megas are for
yeah I love how much of a buff mega audino was it definitely isn't completely retarded and useless compared to just getting a new evolution or a better ability

Megas are based because they buff your bros with giving them a cool form without cha going them too much and then returning back to their actual form that you like so much in the first place.
Megas are infinitely better if you already like a pokemon. You want your bro to be tainted with an ugly evolution instead?

Just like how Ambipom and Lickilicky are definitely useful and not a waste of slots with abysmal designs that ruined the originals.

>Just like how Ambipom and Lickilicky are definitely useful
Compared to megashit, yes, they are definitely useful. You can at least try to fit them as a niche on some team whereas if they got megashit they become instantly useless if any of the other 50 megas are better options for my single slot.

Get a hold of this retard

>get a hold of this retard who's completely correct and I can't come up with a counterargument for

That doesn't matter because many Megas have their niches as well. But of course, you would rather shit on your favorite with ugly permanent cross-evos than to give them a cool, but temporary forms.

There would never be enough megas to satisfy people
The series is moving towards being able to buff any pokemon (dynamax, crystal bullshit) instead of a handful

Attached: dfg1.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)