Hi! I Just reported Smogon and Pokemon Showdown to pokemon's copyright infringement team at [email protected]

Hi! I Just reported Smogon and Pokemon Showdown to pokemon's copyright infringement team at [email protected]
Hope they will take down these piracy shit as soon as possible, im tired of hearing that fanfic meta in pokemon.

Attached: twitter.png (600x600, 86.99K)

Attached: 1556213533450.png (503x485, 110.35K)

Don't care + ratio + fatherless + falsified and homosexual + spiced + sex offender

Awesome!
Showdown is open source so if it ever goes down (it wont) it will be back up within 30 minutes

Nice zoomer terms btw how old are you?
Is this you?
No? I also added the fact that there is sexual predators and p3dos in that website and that they are attacking children's in here so you can say goodbye to the fact that it will be up again

What, you need more attention from Verlisify?

Smogon is just a forum and Ahowdown is an open source project that can be picked up and forked by anybody.
Literally you did less than nothing. You wasted your precious time on earth.

btw im trans
dont know if that matters but it matters to me

smogon has been around for 18 years and pokemon showdown has been around for 11
nintendo is well aware of them and purposefully allows them to exist

Older than you, clearly you're a newfaggot or summer tourist, kindly kill yourself and leave us alone

Well, that's another worthless delusion in your life. Maybe it's time to visit therapist and get that corrected?

TRANS RIGHT EVERYONE, NO ONE IS GONBA SHUT OUR VOICE
TRANS RIGHT IS THE FUTURE, SAY IT WITH ME
TRANS RIGHT
TRANS RIGHT
TRANS RIGHT

Attached: téléchargement.png (318x159, 3.43K)

>I also added the fact that there is sexual predators and p3dos in that website
It’s a hobby aimed at children with a large adult fanbase, every big site dedicated to it is full of pediphiles, yes.

also I want to add up that I'm a cuck too who loves cuck fetish, I am subbed to amouranth and pokimane as a tier 4 subs and which I could go to a virtual date with them, I weight 567 lbs and didn't showe since january. I am also 38 years old and still a virgin and have only 1 friend. I transitioned recently and I also support map rights

Congrats, you're the 10000th person who did this.

Holy base-
Yikes. Kill yourself.

>Hi! I Just reported Smogon and Pokemon Showdown to pokemon's copyright infringement team at [email protected]
Hope they will take down these piracy shit as soon as possible, im tired of hearing that fanfic meta in pokemon.

Attached: 165807237408894.png (600x442, 133.01K)

do you know that this guy is not OP and that hes doing this to give OP a bad rep?

if you really want to post skipjack, do it properly you retard smoggie

>report fanfics

Nintendo söiböis hates Pokémon, retard,

? post elo