Hello I’m new here

What’s your favorite starter and why it’s sceptile

Attached: 2F2C0E9E-2F49-4B79-8F30-FC9C8CE386BC.png (475x475, 148.17K)

Mine is Primarina, it perfectly describes me!

- Cute

- Strong

And most of all:

- Trans!

I bet most incels here can't stay the same about their favorite Pokémon!

i like grovyle because hes cool and goes slashy

post balls

Good taste

There are so many things I want to say to you especially the fact that you will never be a real women but the jannies might ban me so fuck you

munchlax is better

Attached: munchlax-pokemon (1).gif (387x498, 1.27M)

Mine is Venusaur because his Poison moves kills trannies, much like I do with my constitutionally protected AR15

Very good taste venossaur is a close 2 but nostalgia brings sceptile to 1

I have 3 favorites. I’m also fond of Sceptile as I picked Treecko in RSE
>Cyndaquil
Great base stage, very cute
>Froakie
Base stage is also my favorite mon, very cute bubble frog with cool evolutions
>Popplio
I love every pokemon in this line, also the mermaid singer theme.

Attached: 71711425-EDF4-4086-888B-CD2CB0DE6CA3.jpg (181x161, 14.72K)

I just reported you incel.
Now enjoy your 3 days ban transphobe

You don't really mean any of that.

Huh you’re trying to ban me for saying you will never be a real women so are you insecure about the fact that you’re a guy

loser

Yes in fact I am a looser of weight unlike you

So many chuds

I have friends, unlike you, and they accepted me for who I am, also unlike you, which your parents don't even like you

I hope being lonely and sad is fun for you because that's how you're gonna be for the rest of your life

I doubt your parents actually accepted you besides I have friends and I accepted Christ as my lord and savior even tho you are a tranny you can at least read the Bible Christ will help you

based and pinkpilled

thought this was going to be a good thread but of course its full of schizo larpers posting bait

Hey btw you cunt, Trump lost fairly and america is now accepting trans right and gay right and there is nothing you can do. And that ar-15 you have, are you gonna use it to a LGBT parade too?

I’m a Brazilian who lives in Brazil let’s make a truce and go back to talking Pokémon the poor lurkers are probably bored as fuck

So what’s your favorite starter

Read ^w^

I really like Cyndaquil

Attached: Cyndaquil Snom YRZ_oou.jpg (700x700, 24.68K)

I like cindaquil as well but prefer chicorita she’s cuter

Chicorita is my second favorite johto starter, no hate to tododile they're all very cute