This new gimmick doesn't sound bad desu

This new gimmick doesn't sound bad desu.

Attached: 20220718_155100.png (1026x211, 66.08K)

I think it will be better than Dynamax, and there's even a chance it won't trivialize the main game the way Z-moves and megas did.

Sounds a bit more broad than just x move powered the fuck up
You could get really creative with some setups with this
Like baiting with typings to deliver a new stab thunderbolt or something idk I don't play competitive

sounds better than dynashit already

>dude make one attack gain 1.5 power for 2 turns lmao
sounds like ass

The best use would actually be boosting your own STAB. Once you start hitting high BP STAB moves with this gimmick it's fucking over if the opponent cannot outspeed or doesn't have a double resist.

Don't worry, I'm sure smogon'll ban it from singles like they did everything else that breaks stall there.

Of course, but that's why you play AG instead.

If it's really just the STAB that's absolute bullshit lmao. And obviously it's not gonna be just that. Imagine, crystal aura, giant type symbol on the head, all for stab moves. It's obviously gonna change the Mons type

If it works the way I think it does, you'd probably run the boosted move type on multiple Pokemon. For example, if your main strategy was to use it on an electric type for boosted special STAB, you'd also keep a physical Pokemon with Wild Charge on the team for cases where your opponent is intentionally playing around the electric type.

It's literally just Gems 2.0.

So. . .it's like zones from PMEX but only for one Pokemon?

>bruh what if we made weather even more busted lol
Enjoy your CB Rain Dance Water-Aura Barraskewda Liquidations friendo. Hope you're packing lots of Water Absorb/Dry Skin/Storm Drain mons.

>playing smogon
There's a reason I still love the games while all you cunts sit crying endlessly over them.
I don't play smogon or vgc. I don't expose myself to cancer and kiddies, so I still fucking enjoy playing them. If I ever get sick of them, I'll start playing pvp, so that when I break from it, it sticks.

AG is neither smogon nor VGC, it's literally "Anything Goes", with the only bans being on whatever would create an endless battle.

hi verlisify

If I had to guess, I'd say the crystal shell adds STAB for another type, but the creature's typing doesn't change. think about it, we canonically know wwhen a 'mon's type gets changed, there's no visual indication, we also know only regionalisation allows a pokémon species to utterly change its colouration on the genetic level. The new gimmick adds a shell or armour to the otherwise unchanged 'Mon that adds a Steelworker-like bonus to a selected type. It doesn't change its typing, however as it wouldn't need the shell to do so ("Shitmon used Soak! Magnemite's type changed to Water!")

This is the most boring gimmick ever

>I still fucking enjoy playing them. If I ever get sick of them, I'll start playing pvp
Reading comprehension retard.It's still going up against mouth-breathing shut ins thinking they're Ash Ketchum. Why do that, when I can put my autism to better use and fill a shiny living 'dex?

Unlike him, I got loved as a kid, so I don't feel the need to solicit it on t'inernet from strangers in lieu.

weird thing to seethe about

>Reading comprehension retard.
You are the one who replied to a post about AG by saying ">playing smogon".

You seem to be crying about something else