There's no reason to have 2 versions of the same game anymore

There's no reason to have 2 versions of the same game anymore.

It made sense back in the 90s or whatever, but not today

Attached: 1640651694970.jpg (807x741, 70.08K)

Nah it makes sense because little gaijin paypiggy bitches like you will buy both versions, more money for us faggot, enjoy your excrement.

We all know this, but Game Freak doesn't need to fix its flaws because cattle will buy it anyways and unpaid shills will threaten you with violence if you don't.

It never made sense.

>There's no reason to have 2 versions of the same game anymore.
Money.

I want to disagree
But yeah

Wasn't there literally no difference between bdsp

>gf gets scarlet
>i get violet
you wouldnt get it

Attached: 1637150273885.gif (540x400, 474.09K)

pay up goy

people preordered the sv dual pack as soon as it was announced and all we know about the game is that it's on the arceus engine. it makes perfect sense depending on whose point of view you consider it from

some retards buy both games, they'll never stop

It made sense for the original games because it was the most straight-forward way to force players to trade with each other. They didn't want to randomize encounter rates.

Why
I literally don't get it
I want to abuse them

If they're going to keep doing DLC, they should make it so you get the opposite version's content. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to catch Zamazenta in Sword EX, when I could catch Lugia just fine in plain old Gold Version.

They did want to randomize encounter rates. They just didn't know how. Intent and incompetence aren't the same thing.

No the most straightforward way was to just lock evos behind trades and randomize which mons were available based om even or odd trainer ID.

Yes, I'm sure Miyamoto and Iwata were too incompetent to implement a rand() call.

Attached: 1581047322376.png (425x239, 182.55K)

>Fixed it with Legends Arceus
>Already reverted back
Fuck Gamefreak

And they never did once they actually could. Maybe it wasn't worth it but there's so many overly ambitious ideas that they never touched again once they could just make the same game over and over again

mentally stunted individuals

what's funny is that other games studios even nintendo themselves tried to do this e.g. inazuma 11 fire+ blizzard, digimon, fire emblemand yokai watch 3 and they failed in sells so this shit only is ok for pkm cus people will consume anything from this franchise

Attached: 1574906530631.png (738x2281, 436.83K)