Sorry, it is with great unhappiness, disgust, negatism, frustration and disdain that I share, they are not forms...

Sorry, it is with great unhappiness, disgust, negatism, frustration and disdain that I share, they are not forms, but ancestral and futuristic versions of pokemons very similar to what we have already seen, but they will have their own numbers in the dex and different names, ''no'' they are the same pokemon, they do not evolve, but they are very strong. Overall, it looks like GF is producing lazy, recycled designers and pretending to be other pokemon, even Ku reinforces this! I hope this doesn't cause you to despair!
youtube.com/watch?v=t3cTaIFTX_A

Attached: Sem título.png (790x936, 588.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3cTaIFTX_A]]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I smell controversy.

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 4.48K)

We literally /digi/ now

Attached: 250px-ToyAgumon.png (250x390, 78.82K)

Ancient/Future are based but Convergent sounds retarded from what we know so far

I was already abandoning a lazy franchise anyway!

Attached: 75c2c5f530e156904d662151f79d6f84.jpg (378x376, 24.56K)

Say it's fake!

Attached: pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 40.63K)

I'm confused.

Do they qualify as new entries or are they stalling for #1000 in a very convoluted way?

Most people knew this bozo.

This generation describes itself with exaggerated and unnecessary concepts, which will be thrown in the trash in the next gen!

New entries. We’re getting #1000 and it will be something incredibly dumb.

We already knew this, why are only you malding over it now?

Imo, stuff like this is better than temporary forms like megas and Gmax, the latter of which didn't change stats or typing.

[[youtube.com/watch?v=t3cTaIFTX_A]]
Brazilian youtubers are much more informed, what is happening?

Attached: Sem título.png (1646x890, 1.66M)

The only thing I dont get is why wouldn’t they evolve. Why wouldn’t an ancient jigglypuff turn into an ancient wigglytuff? I get if SOME of them couldn’t evolve but all of them is really.. convenient.

you prefer these pokemon that look like regional forms to occupy dex, retard!

dex slots are the most arbitrary things in the world to whine about
would you suddenly be okay with these if they were just regional forms that didn't have a dex number?

They are literally copying everything that is posted here you goddamn retard lol

sussy baka

It makes sense for past forms specifically to not have evolutions, considering mons like overqwil and obstagoon imply that pokemon can gain new evolutions as they speciate
that excuse doesn't really apply for future forms, though I suppose hisui cross-gen evolutions and the "extinct" evolutions like mamoswine can imply that evolution methods can change to be almost impossible to fulfill

>Any Forums is now using extremely poorly expained through multiple levels of chinkjapenggoogleESL "translations" filled with headcanon and badeless assumptions
Never change lol

*to shitpost
Forgot to readd that bit

>when you thought regional forms were bad but the new gen brings something even worse

Galarian Meowth deserves a dex number of his own. Alolan Vulpix and other recolored shitters do not.

So basically ultra beasts but with rehashed designs.