1000 days for gen 10!!

1000 days for gen 10!!

Attached: 1658143466584764.jpg (749x1009, 418.75K)

*Gen X

>implying pokemon will survive past gen 9
laomao

>Biggest media franchise on the planet
>ITS GONNA DIE WITH THIS GEN, THE VOICEE IN MY HEAD TELL ME SO
Pokémon will outlive Final Fantasy and have more gens than FF will have numbered entries.

cope shill
where's the new trailer? oh yeah it doesn't exist lmao

We had a trailer 6 weeks ago lmao

what the fuck is an expo

Attached: 29acd49635dbe6857798113def2cd5e4.png (1200x789, 184.99K)

>I NEED more infoOOOOO!
Pokemon will never leave your head, they own you.

>This is what vidya gaymers spend their life arguing and thinking about

Attached: 1576033065296s.jpg (230x250, 5.22K)

hype died 6 weeks ago lmao
shill your shit better

This, I waited YEARS for an SMTV gameplay trailer.

Pokemon players truly are the weakest.

>Pokémon will outlive Final Fantasy
Good?
Who cares about the FF7 milk machine and YoshitP's tranny mmo.

Lmao
it's like a country's cultural showoff. So when they did it in Italy is was about food, In Japan it'll be about weebs. Stereotypical shit basically

The Osaka Expo will also be revolving around food. Takoyaki stands and the okashiya were preparing and competing to represent their brands on this upcoming expo for years.

>Pokémon will outlive Final Fantasy
The FUCK it will

Not the same user but all it takes is one bad mistake and I've seen popular series die from stupid and easily avoidable decisions.

Though then again I'm genuinely surprised the Dexcut wasn't a death blow. I think even when it was first partially announced at E3 they were really nervous to outright say it. They knew what they were doing was idiotic and Any excuse would just be throwing gasoline on a fire.

Attached: 1655040647991.jpg (309x358, 33.19K)

user, unless ff starts attracting more than the retards who already stan it, it WILL die out, especially since it's not as if they've got a walled garden audience like Pokémon does.

Never underestimate an autistic fanbase, now there are people actually defending the cut despite it not bringing anything new to the table.

>I'm genuinely surprised the Dexcut wasn't a death blow
That's because you think #BBND was anything but a bunch of boomer fuckers crying Game Freak took the series even FURTHER away from their childhood.
That the normies (who NEVER cared about the National Dex in and of itself) and kids then went and bought the new game in droves just proves it.
But hey, gotta try and claim the high ground, right?

I'm going to make this very clear, they better not push out Gen 10 in 2025. The 30th fucking anniversary is the following year. SV shouldn't even be coming this year and the leaks are proving that. We don't need 3 year cycles. The whole merchandise/anime thing is an excuse to keep running this scam. If they do yet another 3 year cycle we're fucking doomed and the Gen 10 game will be even worse.

It's time for people who actually care about this series to take a stand because Gamefreak and TPC are just out of control.

>implying the world will even make it to 2025
we're literally at the start of an apocalypse. a pandemic that is still ravaging countries years later, global warming reaching new heights every summer, the ukraine war severely damaging the world economy. we're already doomed