Now's your chance to work for Pokemon, you can immortalize the lore that people and Pokemon used to fuck all the time

Now's your chance to work for Pokemon, you can immortalize the lore that people and Pokemon used to fuck all the time

Attached: 1658142652572208.png (833x821, 407.49K)

MR MERRICKU. RAKEY RAKEY!

Isn’t that what thousands of fans already do out of passion in their free time? Oh well, might be a dream job for theM.

Somebody who knows what they're talking about needs to take the job before some roastie does

Yes, and TPC wants to either have a 'word of God' official online archive of everything (makes me think of the Zelda bible) or they want to somehow monetize it (sell it as a series of encyclopedias). Could be both. I wouldn't be opposed to a free app, and honestly, hard cover books of info that grow like an encyclopedia collection could be neat.

Masuda-sama's Private Office, Tokyo Tower, Japan...

>werr, Mistah Merriku, it would seem we have za pafecto job for you...
>Yes, Mister Masuda-sama! You know I've spent decades crafting my state-of- the-art website for all things Pokemon! Am I finally being rewarded for my efforts? My...loyalty?
>Hmm hmm hmm...indeed, Mistah Merriku, you have been a usefurr tool...howevah...zere is za mattah of za Garar incident...
>T-The Galar Incident? Oh, you mean those silly dexers. A minor bump in the road, sir, they've been all but driven out of Twitter by now...
>SIRENCE!!! Mistah...Merriku...za Pokemon brand remembahs your failure arr too werr...zere can be NO STAINS on za Pokemon Company's grorious namae, and zere are stirr too many who undastand za extent to which we cut corners. Simpry put, Mistah Merriku, I do not know if you can be trusted to handle such an important position...
>B-But Mister Masuda-kami-sama, the models, the animations, the missing Pokemon... it was all just misinformation! I defended you every waking minute I could! And Legends Arceus, it sold nicely, right? It brought some fans back, right?
>It requiahed more effort zan we usuarry rike to use...
>O-Of course, and I know you're a small indie studio, making games is hard! But I've always been your greatest defender online, I've even refused sex with my wife to fight against the trolls for you! Doesn't that count for anything?
>Hmmmm... it is true that you are more devoted to me zan any ozah gaijin piggu, especiarry now zat Turner is gone...stirr, your incompetence wirr need to be accounted for.
>[whimpering]Masuda-kami-sama-padre, please.... anything...
>Anything...werr then, perhaps we sharr see what za bugeru have to say...drop your pants, Mistah Merriku...

Attached: aed (1).jpg (680x373, 45.17K)

It's beautiful... beautiful!

@JoeMerricku

>Sonia
Want another shitbath?

Attached: tyranitar-is-simply-the-best-all-around-attacker-for-taking-down-most-legendaries-.png (1174x881, 919.21K)

i dont understand how normies who play only pokemon avoid burnout.

Kek

>internal
This confirms what I long suspected, they don't have their lore well organized and nobody can be fucked to remember it all and they don't want to run into any missteps where they contradict anything.

Also, I think it make have something to do with the whole shrinking thing that they made apparent in the last year- they totally forgot about that and someone found it and they got lucky that nothing else contradicted it, but they don't want to get caught with their pants down in the future.

I'd be better than 100% of all stupid fucking applicants but I wouldn't get it because I'm a white man and that's not 'trendy' to hire.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT SAY SOMETHING THAT DOESNT CONFORM TO MY PERCEPTION OF THE WORLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would make it so they people and pokemon never fuck at all and that pokemon and human relationships are actively shitted on as well.

I'm fucking DYING to these kinds of posts, everytime
>Masuda-kami-sama-padre

It was never an inconsistency for homeland Japan, the issue was overseas when neither NoA nor TPCi could be fucked to localize and explain the shrinking phenomenon until TPCi was forced to do so for PLA.

>JP company
>caring
you won't get hired because you can't read japanese

People with white names get hired more often than people with non-white names, keep crying

>changing lore
>being an archivist
do you not understand what being an archivist entails user? you're just collecting and organizing all the lore then making it easier to access and directing people who need it to pertinent sections. this is my dream job and I'm now kicking myself for not going to school for it when I could.

Normies either don't play only pokemon, or they play it in very small amounts.

They only play for as long as the dopamine rush lasts. Once it dies out, they put the game down, and then by the time they get another itch they can't be bothered to pick it back up, so they wait for the next game to get a fresh start with an alternate coat of paint.

Yeah just collect the lore that matters while disregarding all the lore you don't like so you get rid of it.

>finish game (credit roll)
>wait for next game

Hopefully they remember and recognize regions like Orre. An official timeline for the generations would be fine so they can add cameos with better consistency/reasoning. Lastly any decent archive makes them remember to try, implement or even upgrade past features like seasons or the PSS