>Pokemon Legends Mew
>Pokemon Legends Celebi
>Pokemon Legends Jirachi
>Pokemon Legends Victini
>Pokemon Legends Diancie
>Pokemon Legends Zeraora
>Pokemon Legends Zarude
>Pokemon Legends Let's Go Meltan

Attached: Mythical_Pokémon.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>Legends Celebi

Attached: 191C65D0-39D9-4456-BE4B-5CFDED91DBA5.png (1051x1284, 1.74M)

Prolly pokemon legends Zeraora or Celebi, but Marshadow would be better desu

Legends Celebi is the only other one that would make sense. None of the other regions have a relevant enough history to be worth doing a game set in the past.

Legends Victini set in old Unova but make it about the Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem fusion dragon as well
the starters would be
>Chikorita
>Mudkip
>Fennekin
and they would have medieval style final evos, the Unova starters would be in game like the Sinooh starters would be in Hisui

Jirachi
Shaymin (PLA doesnt count right?)
Victini
Meloetta
Diancie
& number 1 MAGEARNA

We know enough about most of them and none really isn't as interesting.
Obviously you can expand on their lore and create new stuff, but at that point you could also have Pokemon Legends Arbok.

If I HAD to pick, maybe Victini, to see how it ended on Liberty Garden, if that can even sustain an entire game.

Keldeo. Give me the original story of the muskedeers.

Marshadow. There is a ton of lore to develop with him and the region. I wouldnt mind anyone else though, I think mythicals needs more development like in the old days instead of a mystery gift Masuda throw at fans like you throw a bone to a dog.

I want Legends Jirachi, maybe they'll make a better backstory for Zinnia's clan

Legends Celebi would be pretty cool too, especially if we get to see the burned tower event

Legends Victini would be nice, since it would focus on the Tau trio and maybe finally reveal the original dragon

What don't we know about it? Its not in the OP's choices anyways.

Pokémon Legends Celebi and Legends Mew could be fused, imo
just make me a game where you go through Kanto and Johto with each area having K I N O stories.
also, for Gen 5, I'd be more inclined towards a Legends Meloetta or a Legends Genesect, really.

I want one for victini

Celebi, and your rivals are Oak and Agatha. But if that's too soon in the timeline to be a Legends game, Victini and make it about warring kingdoms.

Pokemon Legends Kyruem.

Being a witness within the era of the conflict which seperated Kyruem into Reshiram, Zekrom and the shell.

Legends Celebi and give Unowns a special form.

Attached: 92c.png (900x570, 229.11K)

PLA: Hoopa. Different parts of various regions warped into Kalos Hyrule Warriors style. Whole goal is to catch Hoopa and restore the region to its proper state. End of game shows that various Pokemon have begun to adapt to and bond with the people of Kalos. And while the region is put back to normal, maybe having all these 'new' Pokemon around isn't so bad.
Climax of the game shows the castle being moved to Kalos 'from no known region'.

Attached: SoundsLikeALotOfHoopa.png (1200x948, 908.27K)

I'd rather get a new type of game ENTIRELY.
Why do you creatively bankrupt retards insist on endless upon endless iterations of something? Does getting the same fucking game for 20 years not satisfy you, when they try something new, you automatically NEED it to be a series?
Fuck off. Get hit by a train, save us from your stupidity, retard child.

Legends Celebi
>Direct Sequel to PLA. Opens with the character leaving a slightly more advance/bigger Jubilife for a Region to the south because of rumors of a Time Traveling Pokemon
>Johto is much more populated at the time. With large Villages surrounding each of the towers. Kurt's ancestor is there providing multiple new ball plans. The story is about Calming the Waring legendary birds so Celebi will feel safe enough to appear. Lugia will be a key part to the story. The story ends with the Brass tower burning down due to Zapdos, and with Ho-Oh being summoned to rez the Beasts. Post game is about Ho-Oh and the Beasts learning their new place in the world. Also, post game takes place in Hisui. Once you've completed everything Arc will call you up to tell you your task is done and to head to his Vassel's shrine, Celebi is there and once it is captured, you get the option to "end" the games story and go back home.The first time you take the option you get a cut scene that shows you back in the modern world. Once it fades to black you are back at the title screen, when you reload your game Celebi will ask you if you would like to Travel to the Past again instead of the game asking if you'd like to load this save file.

Based, Unown is the most disappointing Pokemon

>wtf why do you want new games i dont get it
Why are zoomers like this?

I think a lot of people miss the point of Arceus being the mascot of Legends. It isn’t because it’s a mythical, it’s because it makes the most sense for the narrative.

For example, Unova wouldn’t be “Legends Victini” or “Legends Arceus” because both are literal who’s in Unova’s history. It’d probably be Kyurem, or the original dragon if it has a different name.

It’d probably go:

>Legends Mew
No other good choice and would probably be set on chasing Mew to get Mewtwo. Doubt it’d even have its own legends game, I bet it’d be bundled in with Johto.
>Legends Celebi
Like Arceus, can actually get a player back to the past if they want to continue with that.
>Legends Nothing
Hoenn’s history is literally irrelevant behind its ancient history, why would they make a game about it lmao
>Legends Kyurem
Original Dragon
>Legends Zygarde
Probably the aftermath of the war, with Zygarde having to intervene
>Legends Tapu or Necrozma
First time Necrozma invaded Alola, with the Tapu getting new forms or whatever to fight it off
>Legends Calyrex
Darkest Day

some of the choices would be better set in the far future. We really can't go much farther back in the time line because at a point there is no Pokeballs.
Mew is the hardest one. I think one set in the 1980s where you help the Rocket Science Inc "conserve" rare pokemon, leading up to the capture of Mew and the creation of Mewtwo.
but....is 40 years old enough to be a "Legend" era game?