/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Glaceon (THIS SUMMER...in a world full of mediocre Eeveelutions...a new hero rises to challenge fate...Glaceon stars in "The June 21st Update")
- Buzzwole (August 4th)
- Tyranitar (August 16th)
- Draft Mode
- Boss Rush Mode

>Current
- Minor events:
serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous Thread

Attached: 99824326_p0.jpg (1181x1181, 502.47K)

Tits

Attached: SuperTeeds.png (1200x1200, 902.3K)

Greedent tits

Sylveon tits?

Surely one of the three mystery Pokemon is a speedster right?

Yes, Lopunny the speedster.

If they can't even balance the ones we have then I don't want them to make a new Speedster.
Also it's been a year, I'm pretty they gave up a long time ago.

Were they really in a bad spot other than Zera which is getting buffed? Absol and Gengar were fine and Talon simply fell out of the meta.

Speedsters end up playing too similar and are either trash or pubstompers at worst with no inbetween. If a speedster can't melt a target right away it's usually terrible

QRD on Blissey. That’s the last one I have to win with for my 12.

Doesn't play rough getting cd reduction mean it's basically never on cooldown? I remember playing play rough and running down to lane using it for speed and it'd only be on cooldown very briefly before I could use it again

it currently only had a cooldown of 6.5 and that gets lowered to 5 by the plus version. If it's even just a second of lower CD it'll legit be shitting out mini stuns constantly by the lategame

Just walk around using abilities on cooldown and enjoy your free wins

Yes. I already tested it. Provided you don't trigger the stun, by the time the speed boost runs out you can use it again. That said, it's not very useful still, damage is too low.

More like they're either underwhelming or overpowered
They need to basically dive in and two-shot to do their job, at which point they're awful to go against.
But if they -don't- two shot then they'll immediately die, at which point they're useless and nobody wants them on their team.
That's why they've been making either Attackers that are squishy but can keep their distance, or All-Rounders that can get in and actually stay in to do some damage without much worry that they'll get two-shot (unless the currently OP Absol is around, but still).

If the enemy has lots of CC then use Safeguard.
If not, use Softboiled.
Egg Bomb's the go-to move cuz stuns are just too good, but Helping Hand can be decent of your teammates use lots of auto-attacks like Cinderace or Greninja.

OP keeps posting draft mode, but I have not seen this confirmed anywhere

Is there a list of changes coming with this week's update?

mid attention whore

Attached: cont.png (500x340, 211.7K)

DUDE LUXRAY AND SPEEDSTERS LMAO

Attached: SuperLuxrayMountee.png (320x310, 115.04K)

Not him but doesn't this man that Azu might be really fucking strong with Razor Claw? It can spam Play Rough to proc it over and over while also abusing the slow if the move's timed right given it only has a 2 second cooldown

Sand Tomb, Stone Edge Tyranitar looks crazy.

thai ladyboy

you just know...

bros I can't wait for lower cooldown mime for more slam spam

Tyranitar x duralodon is going to be kino