Someone told me Xeno 3 has better graphics than Pokémon SwSh

Someone told me Xeno 3 has better graphics than Pokémon SwSh

Maybe it's just the Switch the problem here

Attached: xeno3.png (1415x792, 1.43M)

There is tons more going on there than Swsh though. Morethan a 10ft render distance, for one lol
GF is a terrible developer

>implying those textures are worse than SwSh's
kill yourself OP

Yes but I'm talking more about PLA and SV that are open map and open world, SwSh had just 3 open areas.

Of course Xeno's textures are better but man, the Switch is bad.

Attached: scr24.jpg (3840x2160, 815.12K)

>Someone told me Xeno 3 has better graphics than Pokémon SwSh
>but I'm talking more about PLA and SV

>kill yourself over a video game!!
deranged fuckface, nobody likes you

Yes, the switch was a pitiful piece of software even back when it released
On top of that, GF are probably the most incompetent AAA developer in the world

nintendo switch is garbage more new at 11

they are lol cope

It already looks better on distance objects. Even XC1 and XC2 looks better.
The problem is and always be Gamefreak, my dear shill!

That looks awful. Sword has better graphics.

nice ps3 game

>"...better than SwSh"
>"n-n-no, I was talking about PLA and SV!"
Shillbros... Why are we such schizos...?

who cares that game is a niche flop

>look how bad the textures are in my 240p screenshot!
you should hang yourself

Monolith worked on both games and pLA so not surprised it looks better than Pokemon lol

>Maybe it's just the Switch the problem here
and when the switch 2 releases you will be blaming that for why pokemon games look graphically a decade behind other games on the platform.

When pokemon fans existed to complain that graphics don't matter, and when they finally get a normal games graphics, they complain it's not as good as the PS5 (although on a handled)
Same people that play animal crossing btw

But Pokemon games look better than everything other than Zelda. Nintendo overall is a decade behind the entire industry of gaming. Somehow the problem is their 2nd most performant IP and not all the casual trash they spew out, or that Zelda breath of the wild has a 2009 graphics at best and it's a 2013 game, they're still reusing the same graphics for the 2nd lol. Meanwhile pokemon hasn't made a single game with the same graphics on the switch so far. Where's the "graphics don't matter"? Where's the "pokemon is 30 decades behind" when you're praising Pokemon emerald and Pokemon crystal that are absolute trash? Where's the "Nintendo is 1 decade behind" when everyone always made fun of Nintendo players for playing children's games with poor graphics? Do you also define animal crossing a good game by any chance? Because the rest of the nintendautist pokeautist cope is all there.

>But Pokemon games look better than everything other than Zelda.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHNONONONONONONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the LA remake puts BDSP's attempt at HD Chibi to shame, so much they had to copy it's homework.

no the problem is gamefreak not ultilizing the switch's capabilities.