LEAK

She saied no more leaks this week:(

Attached: IMG_20220718_122004.jpg (1080x1037, 145.95K)

it's over

bad news... it actually says

"letting you know
this week marks the end of the leaks (for real)
goodbye"

so it means no more forever, not just this week.... this week was the last week...

anyone who wants to refute this, thinks im lying or its a bad translation

で = as of [this week]
は = for [this week]

if it had said 今週は it would mean "no more leaks for this week" but the で means "as of this week, leaks are over"

i obviously cant say whether kaka will have a change of heart and come back anyway (hopeful) but that is what the tweet says

Wouldn't that mean it ends by the end of this week?

>just less than a week ago was posting images and talking about leaking elite 4 and shit
>obviously knows ways more than what he’s already revealed
>ends leaks forever
wtf

very true, it could, especially since its only monday. "after this week, leaks are over" is a very possible alternative and i hope youre right

Probably to do with the reporting I organised kek

>saied

if khus cryptic tweets (bad english he passes off as riddles) meant he had been somehow feeding kaka fake info and kaka realized this, it could explain the lack of motivation to continue leaking if he no longer trusts his source, or he got in trouble somehow, or is afraid of getting in trouble very soon

fake news. you can't report an account you can't access

>meant he had been somehow feeding kaka fake info
how would he even do that? Khu's probably in china localization team and kaka has another source with a copy of the game. What Khu implied is a really farfetched claim thats meant to attrackt attention like the twitter faggot he is.

yes you can? the "..." at the top right of their bio on twitter. works for locked accounts even if you dont follow them, i just checked on a random locked account

someone posted kakas @ here in another thread yesterday and people said they were going to mass report... i hope thats not the reason

this isnt confirmed, but it could be
khu gets kaka to believe fake shit, kaka (more trusted than khu by many) says it believing it to be accurate, centro tweets it, gets fucked for posting fake shit, khu laughs for taking out 2 puppies with 1 shit

but khu could be lying about having given fake info at all, and everything could really be true. we wont know until official material is released

also, no reposter tweeted about this

Are you retarded?

That was me but I'm not claiming g success yet

He said this will be the last week of leaks,

He just confirmed the new primeape evo and talked about a new salamence form

では here means “Well then (I’m leaving)”.

..yes? is goodbye not another way to say "well then im leaving" ?

fake and gay

>new salamence form
Source?

Source is Kaka, he said he knows there is a new form but won't say the type. Its presumably one of the 2 psuedos Khu said would get a new form, either past or future

My bad, didn’t read your first translation.

oh ok, dw its all good. i was worried for a second there would be a splitting hairs battle though, lol