Explain

Explain

Attached: 458325.png (2432x1079, 2.65M)

Don't like it? Don't buy it!!!!!

explain what

I don't have to explain shit to a soiman.

True they should do this

Fire Emblem games are somehow worse

i dont buy nintendo games at all, i just play showdown and pirate anime, maybe i will buy a switch when bw2 remake gets good

The reception to USUM was really bad, even though they are one of the best games in the series

You know you don’t need to buy both versions of Pokémon games right?

any dissaproving pokemon fan with brains in their head pirates their games

Sure, I'll bite.

Fates brought on a 'professional' to write the story and this was hyped/marketed to the fans before release.
On release, it turns out that this 'professional' writer wrote your customizable self-insert character as a pathetic bitch with daddy issues. Left and right, Corrin (or whatever you name yourself) makes stupid-as-fuck decisions and cries about everything.
Shit games - because the 'story' is shit no matter which path you take.
No one is mad there are three versions.

Alola games, on the other hand, are all kino and comfy of the highest order, and only Sanic spergs who zoom through games hated them because these games take their time in comfytown.

TLDR - Since you, OP, can't seem to understand the reception these games got, I'll explain: You're an ESL third-worlder.

Attached: c.png (370x480, 218.31K)

Fates is shit, but at least are parts of a whole and fundamentally different. USUM is literally a worse remake a year later

Conquest, Birthright and Revelations have different stories, sountracks, classes, maps and units. Well the latter has the combined cast of the first two games.

>Sanic spergs who zoom through games hated them because these games take their time in comfytown.
Game Freak took way too much time in 'comfytown', from 2014 all the way to the tail end of 2019 we were stuck in the fucking tropics. I was beyond sick and tired of palm trees.

ftfy

Attached: 1658124721681540.png (2432x1079, 2.63M)

Fates is so awful, the great soundtrack and art are wasted on it

>Shit games - because the 'story' is shit
And yet Conquest has the best gameplay & map design in the entire series, storyfag, which is all that truly matters. If you want a good story, open a damn book.

Well OP maybe if you had some friends to play and trade with you wouldn't need to buy all of them

i hated both
that being said sun and moon was bland meanwhile revelations shouldnt have passed testing on any level, i will probably die thinking revelations is the worst game i have played

Everyone has a preferential bias that leads to cognitive dissonance when defending their choice. I hope that's enough of an explanation.

>soijak
No, fuck off.

Explain this.

Attached: 1624414670282.png (1024x738, 1.1M)

>the average zoomie thinks the 4 pokemon games are different enough to warrant buying more than one
Not Gonna Make It In This World

>he thinks Sekiro, Bloodborne, and Elden Ring are as similar as the COD games
You cannot be serious.

Attached: FKE3h1wX0AQdpbM.jpg (828x828, 59K)

The 3 fates games all have different stories and you can play all 3 without feeling like you've been robbed. Pokemon versions have always been a cashgrab

>he thinks word at war, advanced warfare and modern warfare 3 are as similar as the souls games
You cannot be serious.

Attached: 1embarassing.jpg (334x393, 18.65K)