It's the middle of the night

>It's the middle of the night.
>You are alone in your house until suddenly you hear your phone ranging.
>It was Lillie.
>She want to invite you to her house for a sleepover.
>Her friends will be there too.

Do you accept?

Attached: Lillie.(Pok mon).full.2696632.jpg (2976x3600, 779.99K)

hang up, probably some unovan fed

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

I don't accept because it's a trap by Lusamine and her family to catch pedos and record/interview/shame them.

will her and her friends forcibly feminize me?

geez they need to get a life, do something better with their time

No, they'll actually let you touch their feet while they are all asleep.

Attached: _lillie_and_selene.jpg (850x1214, 151.57K)

My dick would have to be in chastity then because no way can I control myself with all their feet on me.

But of course

Attached: symbols-bdsm-rope-gloves-magic-wand-duct-tape-fantasies-women-magic-wand-leather-gloves-duct-tape-rope-163770631.jpg (800x531, 37.18K)

Why do you need all that for a sleepover?

No, because Lillie has to be the worst character conceived in the history of this franchise.

Or no, the history of this world. Not only is she a forced character in a subpar story in boring games full of forced cutscenes involving her, her design and personality are incredibly boring, nothing to write home about. She’s basically the McDonalds of blonde pokemon waifus. She just can’t compare to girls like Cynthia, Elesa, and Caitlin. Even Marnie, who gets called a Lillie clone, at least manages to have a more remarkable design. Lillie’s character is really only significant to people because of the forced plot, which isn’t even that well-written. But fans eat it up anyway because she is their cute timid waifu. And I hope the ones who spent hundreds on Lillie merch and wasted hours fawning over her look back on this years later and realize what a waste it was, and what a trash waifu she was.

Yeah man you should dedicate years of your time/life to a Any Forums approved waifu! right on

Her design is just generic blonde girl.
She's cute, but so generic that I just can't feel much for it.

But it's an opportunity that you cannot miss. Just imagine having a chance to play with their cute feet in front of you while they sleep.

Attached: __lillie_lana_mallow.jpg (850x663, 89.05K)

They must be horny to invite a 27 year old man to the sleepover

It was requested by Lillie.

Attached: __lillie_cosmog_and_koffing_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_dakusuta__sample-79873ae2a374e2ca7bba29724179e480.jpg (850x1203, 224.84K)

>let you touch their feet
Uh, I guess I'll turn in for the night, then.

And I would

They're tween girls, what do you expect? They always lust for older men.

Attached: __lana_pokemon.jpg (850x1391, 108.46K)

What a rebel

It's the result of her spending a little too much time in Kanto.