Explain why you think modern WWE is good without bringing up AEW, trannys, or "record fucking profits"

Explain why you think modern WWE is good without bringing up AEW, trannys, or "record fucking profits".

Attached: download.png (300x168, 4.1K)

wwe is my favorite because my boyfriend austin theory is a top guy there, i love him so much and support him in whatever he does, so if he loves wwe then i love wwe

I think they are preparing for the future pretty well and I like seeing the new talent in NXT

>It has the most history of any western company and damn near every other wrestling company
>It introduced me to wrestling period as it has done to pretty much watching or participating in wrestling nowadays
>I don't need to like every single part of it to like the whole thing collectively, just like any other show I watch
>Roman is having one of the best heel runs and title runs around, and I'm actively interested in who will finally beat him and how
>I like that they cleared out a lot of talent that was either old or honestly not that interesting and went much younger with certain talent
>I think guys like Bron and Theory are going to be fun to see interacting with the current generation

because WWE achieves maximum record fucking profits while making gAyEWtist trannies seethe into oblivion

I have autism and knowing I have Raw on Monday and SDL on Friday grounds me in the world.

I also obsess over the 6pm news.

>I like that they cleared out a lot of talent that was either old or honestly not that interesting and went much younger with certain talent
>I think guys like Bron and Theory are going to be fun to see interacting with the current generation
Wwe is fucked

I remember people saying that during the WCW days too. Didn't go that way.

WWE is making all the same mistakes WCW did. The only saving grace it currently has is that it's not beholden to a corporate overlord. Yet.

cope: the post

I’m paid 3500 a month to post pro-WWE messages here, on Twitter and Facebook, and on instagram. There are a few hundred of us and it’s funny to see how quickly we can control the mainstream narrative. I’m given marching orders and within 2 weeks it’s all over this site in particular.

haven't the most history isn't a reason to watch modern WWE, especially when they re-write it on a weekly basis

You seem unreasonably mad about someone else's personal opinions. Cope friend.

>haven't the most history isn't a reason to watch modern WWE
No it is. Maybe not for you, but fans see the reason especially on a weekend like this.

Exactly what about this weekends wrestlemania is a call back on WWE's vast amount of history? absolutely fuck all. It adds to it, sure, but it's not a reason to watch. Most of the people watching today weren't even alive for the Attitude Era, they will pretend to know who Stone Cold is and only saw him come out and drop a stunner on idiots like Byron Saxton.

>i-it used to be good
KWAB

I can't

>>It has the most history of any western company and damn near every other wrestling company
>>It introduced me to wrestling period as it has done to pretty much watching or participating in wrestling nowadays
So your point is it's good because WWE did something 10-40 years ago?

>Exactly what about this weekends wrestlemania is a call back on WWE's vast amount of history?
All the Wrestlemania's that came before it. Just like every Superbowl is a reference to every one that came before it without having to literally make a reference to every one that ever existed. If your idea is fun is seeing a reference to every other thing to prove how much you know of something, or that it somehow makes something relevant that's on you. You're like a comic fan that gets mad at ret-cons and claims they ruin the head cannon they've amassed for over 40 years and then claims he isn't reading the comic anymore but keeps bitching about it every month.

I like WWE because its a good time with the family, we usually watch it after my wife's boyfriend, Daquan, and her are done having sex. Roman Reigns is mine and Daquan's favorite.

wwe has been pretty based this week. looking forward to nxt and wrestlemania. sorry you are the way you are.

>So your point is it's good because WWE did something 10-40 years ago?
I have no idea how you derived that from what I said. Be that as it may, no that isn't the point. My point is what I said. It has the longest history of just any fed, and it introduced me, you and just about every person watching or in wrestling to wrestling. This is like questioning why someone likes the NFL and being confused when they tell you the exact same things.

I don't think modern WWE is 'good' but I watch it now and then. In the past year I've probably seen like 2 shows on TV?

Reason being because it's accessible. If I'm at home again it's on in the background when I get to eat or relax in the front room. I don't really pay attention to what's going on other than the shitposting. Only time I tuned into AEW was to watch CM Punk's return. I don't get how people actively tune in weekly and watch 5 hours of WWE/3 hours of AEW every week. If you like it good for you.

I much prefer shitposting here. Last time I actually enjoyed watching wrestling on TV would be like 2010 I guess? (When the nexus and cm punk was on)
I did like watching RAW in 2006ish with nu DX and Cena Edge RVD

Attached: hogan.jpg (1024x576, 66.56K)

OPs question was why WWE is supposed to be good, not why you like it you mouthbreather

>OPs question was why WWE is supposed to be good, not why you like it you mouthbreather
You can't answer that question without being subjective you brainlet, because it is a subjective opinion, but stay seething at someone liking something.