Why hasn't GF made a good fire starter since gen 3?

Why hasn't GF made a good fire starter since gen 3?
>Infernope
Weird yellow things contribute to it looking goofy in a bad way and overall retarded. Garbage.
>Embore
Fat, ugly shit.
>Smellphox
Furrybait that looks like someone in a suit (dress?) rather than a fighting kaiju monster like Blaziken or dragon like Charizard. Trash.
>Incinesnoar
Similar to Delphox but its proportions look especially retarded. Atrocious.
>Cinderass
Even MORE man in a fursuit shit but cranked up to another level that shouldn't even exist and looks like a middle stage evo. Pure filth.

Now that we're in agreement, what went wrong? And what's your favorite fire starter?

Attached: 1616562615108.jpg (440x648, 58.62K)

Blaziken is literally just some dude in a chicken suit, bro.

Attached: 2a0.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

Combusken is literally a cock

Infernape was great, everything after that has been pure trash though

Blaziken is shit tier and btw fire has the most consistent starters kek

WRONG.
It's not even a bit, kid. Blaziken is designed in such a way that contrasts from other humanoid fire starters. Blaziken has claws with three "prongs" while the hands of the other starters look far more human, incineroar even has a human hand with five fingers and thumb. Blaziken has a narrow, beak-like mouth while post blaziken fire starters have wide, more human looking mouths. The farther you get from Blaziken's torso to his claw "feet" (that are not human unlike the more recent fire starters in the case of incineroar and cinderass which have feet that look like shoes and Infernape has human feet) the wider his legs get, which is in contrast to others which have more mass in their thighs like a human. Incineroar also has more mass in his biceps like a human as well as a chest, which Blaziken does not have. Blaziken also has more rugged features unlike others which have rounder features which make it look like a monster and not a guy in a fursuit. This all makes Blaziken look like a bipedal monster inspired off a chicken and not a fursuit, and that's not even mentioning that it's a fighting type so it having a humanoid appearance on the surface makes sense. Infernape doesn't look like a fursuit but its design rubs me the wrong way with its weird gold things and everything that's dumb. Delphox isn't that terrible of an offender compared to Incineroar but it's still literally wearing a dress.
Unlike other starters Blaziken discourages all the aspects that makes something a fursuit other than it having two arms and legs (but so does rhydon) and encourages the appearance of being a kaiju-like monster. Most people would agree.

Charizard is better
/thread

Blazikeks never fail to embarrass themselves, with their literal woman in a chicken suit.

Attached: blazitards.png (932x1024, 244.45K)

>t.bird fucker

>How's my feathersuit, fellas?

Attached: Meyer.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

>I'm not like the other furfags!

>Le not in Unite bird
Nobody cares

Attached: cinderace-pokemon.gif (347x498, 2.27M)

Actually they started making good starters AFTER gen 3
Blaziken is forgettable trash

Wow what a shit image
Let me help you wiith that

Attached: Untitled362_20220718042240.png (932x1024, 477.85K)

Looking quite queer my dear sir.

Emboar is cute, you just have bad taste

Attached: 1625515421149.jpg (665x800, 311.06K)

Shove those opinions up your ass, OP

Attached: B686B0B6-DF17-4C5B-93FF-669B3920C3D2.jpg (735x1095, 157.32K)

I don't know what you mean Oh Pee

Attached: 1628744883698.jpg (1126x1126, 58.81K)

I actually completely agree OP. I legit hate the fire type starts after Blaziken. Water and grass fluctuate from shit to pretty good with no between.

Based.
Cringe.